Long Awaited Chapter

Beck POV

"You wanted to see me?" He asked clutching his hands together as to not punch him to death. He was still properly pissed that he slept with his girl.

"You tried to kill me?!"He whispered like Beck didn't know it was the elephant in the room.

"You tried to get away with fucking my girlfriend so I think it's a fair trade"

"That still doesn't help with what I'm about to tell the police"

"Tell them the truth, just make sure you're far away from Jade when you do it even  our friends don't know why you're in here"

"Beck, this didn't change our friendship did it?"

"Of course it did, how am I suppose to trust you"

"How are you supposed to trust Jade?" That stopped him cause he was livid right now. He had a point but he didn't know Jade like he did.

" I cheated on Jade once a long time and I got to watch what that did to her. She became skin and bones and was vomiting up everything she ate. Her whole arm was covered in blood when I found her and that was because of me. It took a LOT for her to really trust me and now I'm the only person she trust s with her life and I failed again and that will never happen again"

"Beck, I'm so-"

"Shut up and think of what you're telling the police I have kids to see about"

"What?"

"Parents Project" He walked out the room and down the hall calling an uber. His phone was blowing up and he answered with looking at the caller ID.

"BECK WHERE ARE YOU?" 

"Home" He sighed taking a seat near the door. He didn't have time for this.

"You didn't tell me any of that but I had to here it from a tired looking bitch"

"Who ae you talking about?"

"Jade she looked like she was crying and her hand was injured"

"What?" He got off the chair and to the door flagging down his uber quickly.

"That's not why I called you"

"What else was wrong with her?"

"I don't know Tori was over last night and a few hours after I hear something smashed but I didn't give a fuck now why didn't you tell me you were leaving"

"I got to go"He hung up and gave the uber directions to his apartment before he left for the airport.

He called Jade frantically but Luna picked up.

"Hi daddy"

"Hey baby where's your mom?"

"Mommy's sad daddy"

"Why?"

"I don't know but she's sleeping now"

"Okay daddy's going to be there soon okay"

"Bye dad" He hung up and decided to call Tori but she didn't answer. 

"You okay sir?''

"Hell no I have a whole flight to be on  before I make it to my wife I'm so fucked right now"

"It'll be alright"

"I hope so"