Forever Promises

He stumbled through the door looking around the room frantically.

She was sat with their kids looking like a zombie.

"Jade" She stiffened and turned around looking at him and his heart stopped. He rushed to her side hugging her.

"Babies, can you leave mommy and daddy for a bit"

"Okay dada"

"What happened?"

"I'm okay"

"You're not... You're not"

"Tori told me about the feelings she had for me and when I didn't accept them, she asked why was I so cruel?"

"They reminded you of your mom, huh?"

"I miss her so much" She sad sob escaped her lips and she brought her hands to cover the tears slipping out her eyes. They were uncontrolled and heart wrenching. He hugged her tight whispering sweet nothings in her ears until she cried to much and slept.

He lifted her up to bed seething to see Tori.

He walked to their kids room seeing them whispering to each other.

"You all okay?"

"Why mommy sad?"

"It's a adult issue but mommy will be happy soon okay?"

"Okay"

"How about we do something for her?"

"Bake"

"We can bake and what else?"

"THE PARK?!!"

"ssh, lower your voice Mommy's sleeping"

"Mommy didn't sleep when you weren't here"

"Well Daddy's here now and promise mommy's going to be okay"

"Forever?"

"Forever Daddy promises"

He put teh kids to sleep and went back to bed laying next to his Queen.

He didn't know what to do this time. Last time she almost killed herself when she remembered her mom but she didn't this time. Why?

Probably because of t kids and him. She loved them to dearly and knew how losing some affected the other person. She was so caring and loving and for Tori to say she was cruel couldn't love her for the right reasons at all.

He couldn't wait to see Tori and destroy her so bad that she couldn't look at herself and not feel guilty but right now Jade needed him.

Right after though Tori was next on his hit list.