DownHill

CONTAINS TRIGGERS, SEXUAL ASSAULT ETC

Jade POV

She sat in the theatre seat cheering on her boo. See was glad he got such a big role from Drama class. She was just backstage giving Beck some more rehearsals before he went on stage.

Tori came on and though out the play took advantage of the script. He even rode Beck playfully and she could sense she made him uncomfortable but he played it off.

She decided not to do the play with Andre any more. Jack and Jack sat next to her making sure she wasn't getting angry at certain senses.

When the play ended she clapped and cheered the most, she might even give him alittle sex for the night.

They had to wait for everyone to leave and he went backstage.

"Where's Beck?"

"Some girl named Ana Montana carried him home, he was feeling a little sick and they knew each other.

She was livid.

She reached there in no time.

Ana Montana POV

She drugged his drink and left it in his reach.She watched him drink everything and when he started getting dazy she came to him.

"Beck"

"Ana what are you doing here?"

"You look sick, let me carry you home ?"

...

She pushed him on the bed an took of his pants.

"Stop"He lazily fought and she just laughed inserting his big dick into her wet pussy. She rode him wild grinding and moaning. Beck was slowly passing out when Jade opened the door livid.

She didn't stop but rode hard making his hands fly to her hips to slow her down and throw her off but to Jade it didn't look that way and she soon was running away in tears.

She smirked coming off of him and giving him head before he came in her.

"Please stop"

Jade POV

She should've know that Beck would hurt her like everyone else and she was so full of rage. Tomorrow she was going to make him feel her pain but now she was crying her eyes out.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to Fuck both of you tomorrow in front of Bek with Andre"

"What did he do you guys were just good"

"Not anymore"