Chapter 54- They Are Back

"Every thing will burn to ashes. Be left in rubble and ruin. We will be free." A tall boy said. He was muscular and tall with deep cheek bones and stunning large gray eyes.

"Don't do this!" Another unknown figure yelled. She was tall as well but she seemed all to familiar. She was around age sixteen, flaming red hair and blue eyes.

Lillian, I thought.

"You can't stop this Lilly! Not even Katrina can." The boy looked towards a girl standing legs apart in all black. She had a gun in hand and one on her belt, with knives on two belt loops. "Katrina! Say something." Lillian said to the girl.

........

"Charged with," a man said loudly," murder, prison break, rebellion, and terrorism, these candidates are sentenced to death." I see myself whisper something but heard utter silence. In my head I said,"Xander do something." No response.

I repeated two more times the same statement, nothing happened. I got a sudden chill of emptiness and loneliness. My whole body ached with blankness and fear. That was when I heard a loud boom.

......

I saw everyone from Rickey to James. They all were oblivious to my presence. I began to walk towards a red head, Lillian. I reached her and before I could open my mouth, gun shoots blared in my ears. The glass shattered in the windows. There was commotion and screaming.

Then all went silent. Four beeps, sounding distant, clicked then there was a booming noise unlike any other. I saw the floor in front of me crack and sink. I screamed as the floor beneath me fell with a clatter.

When I thought it was over, red flooded around me. Fire. Quickly everything caught on fire as heat and smoke flared and filled the room. I couldn't breath. Standing, I felt something cool press against my forehead.

My eyes had been closed but I slowly opened them. The Damian boy had the cool barrel of a gun pressed in between my eyes." Do it Damian. Do it. You finally got the guts to reduce this building to rubble, so pull the trigger." "You can't sit here and threaten Katrina! She isn't afraid of you! Damian, you can't have what you want so you ruin everyone else's lives. You will either kill her now or you kill her later."

.....

I was standing alone in a field and everything around me burned. I could hear the crackling, feel the hot wind beat against me, and see the fiery inferno that surrounded me and threatened to engulf me. No one was with me. I was standing alone, cut up and bruised, in torn clothes with my tangly and dirty hair blowing in the dry breeze.

The I heard a distant cry that was shrill and ongoing. But then I realized that it was a scream that took place in between heavy sobs from a child.

I ran and jumped over the rings of hot flames to find this child. I ran and jumped for so long until the noise was right beside me. Looking in all directions, my eyes scanned the vast burning field in search of the maker of this horrid noise.

Finally, I spotted a tiny child who was surrounded by a wall of fire.

.....

I didn't know what this dream was. I was turning one. My mom and Kathy stood close to me and my dad was taking pictures. It was my birthday.

Other people were in the room but I was fixed on baby me. I couldn't stop staring at me in baby form. It was weird. Kathy is eleven years older than me so in the dream she was twelve. She looked really happy.

So the whole dream proceeded to be like any other party until my mom put cake in front of me in my high chair.

The piece of vanilla was coated in purple frosting. I looked down at it with my eyebrows adorably scrunched inward. The I reached down and drew the letter X on top of the cake. The I giggled as I licked the purple sugary icing off my tiny little index finger.

Kathy was quick to move close and flip the cake over so my mom couln't see. Unfortunately, Karrie had saw before Kathy moved and she said," Freak. Mom, other than Kathy this is the most disturbed baby you ever made."

.....

All I saw was an explosion in the distance and a blast of hot air blowing me backwards. I watched as my head smacked against the ground so hard that it bounced multiple times. The dream began to fade as I watched blood seep out, coating my hair and sinking into the dry, cracked dirt I was laying on.

.....

"Either you talk...." Pause," or I kill the kid." I watched as Damian moved the aim of his gun from me to a child that I was unfamiliar with. I was inside my body but older so I felt emotion towards the child. As confusing and strange as the feelings were, I felt them.

"Tell me!" Damian yelled. "You'll find her at 427 Water Street," I said with absolutely no emotion in my voice.

.....

"Tell me!" Damian yelled. "You'll find her at 427 Water Street," I said with absolutely no emotion in my voice.

.....

"You'll find her at 427 Water Street," I said with absolutely no emotion in my voice.

.....

"You'll find her at 427 Water Street,"

"Hey," Rickey said shaking me awake, "hey, wake up." My eyes shot open and I sat up I my bed, beads of sweat rolling down my face.

"That came for you too?" Rickey whispered looking me dead in the eye. "What?" I said, my voice wavering. "The dreams; they are back." Rickey whispered. I nodded gently.

I kept hearing those words repeat. Overs and over.

Again and again.

You'll find her at 427 Water Street.