Chapter 10- Awake Lucid Dreaming

"Welcome to Awake Lucid Dreaming." Rickey said happily as he released my hand. He spun in a circle staring up at the ceiling. I had a 'what the heck' look on my face mixed with confusion. I stood still, scared to take a step.

"You look like you are about to pee your pants, Kat." He said laughing. I shot him a glare. "Don't call me Kat." I said sternly. He tensed up and looked as if I had slapped him. That face eased up as he walked towards me and took my hand again.

I kept innocently thinking, Dear God, please never let me go. His hand in mine made me feel actually safe in this place.

"Okay, Madame O'Conners, we are going to correct what you have done," He paused and stared deeply into my eyes," You, my friend, have most likely killed somebody." I pulled back from him in panic.

"What?! I did what!" I kept backing up. He was about to open his mouth but I filled in his words. "Don't you dare make a panic joke because I am not afraid to damage that pretty face of yours."

He blushed bright red." You thing I'm pretty?" He asked flashing a dorky, make you feel super awkward smile. "Shut up." I replied. "Now can we move on?" I asked eager to figure out what is happening.

"Yes, my dear Watson-" I interrupted," Sir Arthur Conan Doyle!" He smiled at me with approval. " Ya, now I often forget my age and now I forget yours because of the sophistication which we speak." He was starring at the ground with his hands behind his back.

"I am five." I said in a britishy accent. My accents suck so he giggled and looked at me like I was crazy. Although he got a kick from my attempt he responded with his," I am five, too." I smiled awkwardly because I don't talk to people like ever. I really only ever tell them what they're thinking and leave.

"Now, Sherlock, shall we reverse the curse of what I have done?" He nodded in response but didn't move; he just starred at me with his big gorgeous eyes. It wasn't a harsh look, nor a nice one. It was mysterious.

I was baffled by the look so I starred back vaguely. Then it dawned on me.

"You're trying to read my mind." He snapped out of his gaze and then his eyes got wide. "Oh my Gosh, Katrina, I am so sorry." His face was strewn with panic and worry floated in his eyes. "How many times did you lucid dream last night?" His pupils kept growing.

"Once I swear only once!" I half yelled. "You triggered something bad. Oh, you triggered something really bad." He was nodding his head slowly and trying to focus. "Mother of Gods, either tell me what I did or I swear I will take my sophistication and beat the crap out of you."

Suddenly, he burst into hysterical laughter. He looked so different laughing. But in his innocent happiness, rage set fire in my eyes. "I am so sorry, Katrina. You didn't do anything bad. And I wasn't reading your mind,"He paused and looked at me with one raised eyes brow," And Mother Of Gods? Like plural. And, I was reading my mind.

"You see, you aren't alone in the whole have a bunch of dreams that make you want a shrink and make you scared to sleep at night. This happened to be one of mine. Now bare with me as I try to explain, cause I may be a five year old genius but I get mixed up to.

"You have had a mind factor and you now have lucid dreamt. Mind factoring is when you go inside your own head, partially stop time and have someone lead you through the situation. I suspect you know what a lucid dream is and now you have had one but what does it do and why.

"Lucid dreaming gave you sleep paralysis and I can tell because you were weak at the knees getting out of bed resulting in your cut. Doing this can cause triggers in the real world that cause bad things. I personally have set off the fire alarms and the worst thing was the time I triggered the open switch on a M.U.D.R.P."