Chapter 39- Kalvin Prt. 2

I wanted to smile, I really did but I could only manage a look of disgust. Call me evil, but this kid made me mad. I spend years being tormented and tortured by Karrie and then when my mom decides to get all pregnant, and Karrie becomes one to step and care for the creature that my mother has once more created.

I know that that is a weird way to think of it but this little monster corrupted my sister. Yes, she probably needed to be corrupted but it makes me mad that this one had to make her nice. I was a perfectly likable baby! What was wrong with me?

Sure, I could harm people without touching them, move things with my brain, read minds, and countless other strange things as I grew older but it wasn't my fault!

But, no! This little terror had to go making my hard core, bad ass, kill you if you cross me era big sissy! That made me furious!

"Hi there little baby person...." I wanted to slap Karrie across the face just so I could get her to be mad and do something a little bit more Karrie like. But the guy who was with her gave me a weird feeling. "Katrina, I know this is odd because you probably don't remember that he was born but-"

"Actually," I interrupted," I remember him plain as day. I had a thought about him recently and then here he is. He is much different now that he isn't a screaming infant." I couldn't stop wanting to punch Karrie. She was wearing pink.

My sister wore black, hated children and did anything to make every one around her miserable. I didn't mind; it was a comfort thing to me. She knocked me down so much that I didn't know how to be around her with being hurt and wanting to break something.

"Kalvin, say hi to your sister," The boy by Karrie said. The little seven year old blushed and buried his face in Karrie's actually covered stomach. No crop top? I thought. I laughed in my mind and watched curiously as the little boy kept his face hidden against Karrie's tiny waist.

"You are?" I asked, trying to pack as much anger and rudeness in the question. I had no real reason to do so, but I felt like it so I did as I pleased. "I am Steven, Karrie's boy friend." He took a step towards me and held out his hand.

I looked up at him with a contorted disgusted face," Uh, don't touch me." Steven gave me a smile and pulled back his arm. He didn't seem angry, but that sure set of something in Karrie. Kalvin unburied his face and ran to hide behind Steven.

There was something about him and I didn't like it. Maybe it was that he was pleasant or maybe that he actually smiled, but it gave me the creeps. I grew up in a really messed up family with siblings who cared more about tv then me. So I decided that the only logical thing to do would be to look into his, Steven that is, mind and see what was happening up there. I mean seriously, Karrie looked genuinely happy. Yuck.

His name is Anthony Steven Ingles

He was a emo kid until he graduated high school and stopped looking like he did so he could get a job. He never changed his personality though so that is what Karrie liked about him. He didn't edit anything about her; she changed on her own.

His parents are happily married and live in Oregon. He is one year older than Karrie and they are in a dedicated relationship.

My only thought was, Wow! His life doesn't suck that much. I still didn't get what was up with Karrie. She was smiling and all happy.

" So how has everything been?" Karrie asked playing with Kalvin's fingers. I rolled my eyes," I live in an asylum and have like two friends. I don't enjoy people and you are making me sick. My friend Nat in the corner is being creepy and listening to our conversation and writing some comments on that note pad that I rather resent."

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEADजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें