Ch. 63

Damian's POV

I laid down to go to sleep next to Kierra's body. She had dropped in temperature so I wrapped her up in a blanket. When I closed my eyes I felt a breeze and looked up to find a man in the middle of my room.

Reacting instantly I lunge at him with a feral growl. He looked bored as he dodged and flung his hand out. I slam into the wall and fall to the floor.

"Stop!" I heard Kierra shout. We both look over and she throws the covers off. "Don't hurt each other!" She runs to stand between us. Eyes wide as she tries to calm us down.

"Who is this?!" I say more forcefully than I meant. In truth, I wanted to scoop her into a hug.

"Luka. He is..." she looked between me and the other male. "He's a dark witch from hell." She smiled.

I stare at her, she was lying... but why? Why would she lie to me? "Really," I say as I look at him. He was tall and muscular with jet black hair and blood-red eyes. I didn't like him.

I force a smile on my face anyway. "Well, Luka was it? I'm Damian Bloodstone, the Vampire King." He gets a glint in his eyes and I want to rip his throat out.

"It's an honor to be here your majesty." He bowed and held my gaze. Kierra looked nervous as she watched us.

I waved him up. "So why are you here exactly?" I see Kierra start to say something but Luka cuts her off.

"I'm going to train Kierra here." He draped an arm around her and I felt my body tensed up.

"Well... isn't that helpful." I look at her and she gulps nervously.

The sun was rising and I didn't want to but had no choice. He would have to stay here. "It's late, you're welcome to stay here but please don't leave, no one seen you come in." Luka nods in response.

"I'm not that tired yet, I'll stay up with Luka until I'm ready." Kierra looks down. I would need to talk to her alone.

"That's fine." I walk over to her and Luka stands straighter. I take her hand and tug her to me. She blushes as I lean down and kiss her lips. I deepen it and hold her closer to me. Her heart raced in her chest and when I pull back she's wide-eyed and breathless. "Goodnight." I smile and let her go. Glancing at Luka he glares at me and I turn going back to the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kierra's POV

Damian went to the bed and soon was fast asleep. My face was still red and I looked at Luka. He was glaring at Damien's sleeping form. I hadn't told Damian who Luka was because I knew this would happen. 2 Dominant males in one room.

"So you're going to teach me?" I walk to the couch and hop on the seat. Luka turns and his face is neutral.

"Yeah, unless your boyfriend there objects." He comes and sits by me.

I chuckle nervously. "So what are you going to show me?"

Luka stared at me so long I squirmed in my seat. Finally, he said something. "Well, I won't show you any dark magic. You're too pure for that. And I don't think they like me very much either." He nods to the door and I turn. I see an outline of 2 spirits. They must be Olly and Fall.

I turn back to Luka. "If you teach me things that aren't dark magic I'll be ok." I smile. I needed to learn.

He leans back and closes his eyes. For the longest time,e there was silence. I thought he might have fallen asleep when he sighs and looks at me.

"Ok, well, magic is all emotional when you first use it. So you need a strong emotion to unlock your potential. I'm assuming all your training has been calm?" He watched me as I nodded.

"Has there been a time that there wasn't a calm environment?" He leans forward on his knees.

I think about what happened recently. "Well, when your father had me there was something that happened." I look at the floor as I tell the story.

"So your panicked state allowed you to control him temporarily." He stood and motioned for me to follow.

"What are we doing?" I ask as he moves all the furniture around so the room is open in the middle. Like a ring.

"Practice." He says as the last of the furniture is moved.

I crinkle my eyebrows together and wait for him to explain. He doesn't. All I see is him rushing at me.

My eyes widen as I put my hands out to try and stop him. He runs into me hard and we both fall to the floor. My head almost hits the ground but Luka wraps his arm over my head and takes the blow.

"You didn't react fast enough." He holds me down and looks at me. Our bodies are close and his heat is a big contrast to Damien's colder body. I start to blush slightly.

Luka smirks and gets up. "Be faster." He goes back to the other side of the room.

This time I take a stance and prepare to try to defend myself. Luka walks back and forth a few times and then rushes me again. I squeal and shove my hands out to push him back.

Luka flies back and crashed into the wall making everything on it fall to the floor.

"Oh my gosh! Luka!" I start to head over when I feel pressure against me keeping me back.

"That was good. Don't hold back, do it again." He stands up and comes at me again.

I hold out my hand and push but I'm afraid of hurting him. Nothing happens and he tackles me again. Standing he shakes his head.

"Don't be afraid of hurting me. You need to be afraid of you or someone else getting hurt." He frowns. Then looking around he goes to the door where Fall and Olly still were.