Ch. 20

Damian's POV

I wanted to pleasure her right then. I was hesitant to even make the promise. The reaction she had to it made me crazy though. That, and the fact that I was planning a whole day just for her.

I took and pulled her close. It wasn't going to be easy treating her the way I needed to, but I knew I would get through it. I just didn't know if she would...

"Ok.. so tonight I can't let you sleep with me. You'll have to start sleeping in the cage." I kept her near so I wouldn't have to see the look on her face. Or her see mine. I knew it wasn't going to be comfortable there. But it's where all my previous pets have slept.

"That's ok, I've slept in some pretty hard places. A cage is nothing." She pulls back and gives me a small smile. I nod and go to the cage. It's pretty dirty so I feel the least I could do is clean it out.

I take the stuff off the top and set it in a basket I keep beside the cage. Then I lift it and go to take it to the bathroom. While I'm cleaning the cage I tell Kierra to go clean the floor where the cage was. She obliges and by the time I get back, it looks like there wasn't even a cage there, to begin with.

"Good, now that this is cleaned out, it should be a bit better." I put the basket back on top and open the door. "Wanna try it?"

She looks at me like I've grown a 3rd head. "Damian, you're treating me like a broken puppy... it's annoying. I can do this so please put some faith in me?" She was pretty steady about this. I wasn't sure if I was happy or more nervous about it.

She gets in the cage and sits. She smallish so the cage is a little roomier. Good, I would have gotten a different cage for her if it was too small. She lays down, stretches a little, and moves around before finally coming out.

"It's gonna be fine. Stop looking so worried!" She crosses her arms over her chest and her lower lip juts out slightly into a pout. I resist the urge to pull her in and give that lip some attention.

I groan inwardly, I can't be having those kinds of thoughts right now. I need to focus on the upcoming days. "Ok, I'll trust you can handle it. It's only for a day, right? After it will be a fleeting memory compared to what will happen when it's just us again."

She blushes and I can't help it. I pull her close and kiss the top of her head. Why don't you just go ahead and sleep with me tonight? It won't hurt." I smirk down at her as her face seems to light up.

"Ok!" She quickly answered. I laughed.

"But you need to look like you don't sleep well." I tap my chin thinking of what to do. Then an idea hits. It will give me a chance to see how she feels about me. "I have an idea, but if you don't like it just tell me to stop ok." I hold her chin and she nods.

I pick her up and that cute squeak of hers escapes her lips. Already wanting to rush my plans. I walk over to the bed and set her on the very edge. She looks at me with a confused look.

"Remember what I said, I will stop anytime you say." I raise my eyebrows making sure she fully understands. She nods and I begin.

~~~~~~~Mature content below~~~~~

I begin with her face. I pull her hair back and tie it up with the hairband she had. Then I lightly guided my hand down her neck earning a shiver of pleasure. She giggled nervously and tilted her head.

"What are you...?" I put a finger over her mouth to silence her and continued. I came close to her face and started kissing her cheeks. One after the other. Then I kissed her jawline and slowly crept down to her neck. I must have hit a sensitive spot because a moan escaped. I growled deep in my throat.

"If you keep moaning I'm going to have to move much quicker." I glance up and I see her bite her lip. Fuck...

"And what if I want you to move quicker?" She gasped as she was pulled farther up the bed and fully sprawled on her back.

"Then I would have to say that you are playing with a very dangerous part of my body," I smirk as she got wide-eyed. Then looking away she has a smart remark.

"Well, I wouldn't know anything about that." She glinted in her eyes.

I grin, "Let's change that then." I rip off her pants and begin to undo my belt. She is still surprised and didn't realize it until I pulled her into a kneeling position. "This.. is going to be either your punishment or your pleasure," I smirk as she stares wide-eyed at my hard cock.

She gulps and looks at me. I wink letting her know I wouldn't punish her. Well, maybe a pleasure some punishment. I gently push her head down to my member and she holds it in her hand massaging it before slowly putting it in her mouth.

I moaned as soon as her hot lips touched it. They were so soft and as she moved to accommodate more of me she massaged and licked it. I precame and she moaned. Creating a vibrating sensation over me. I grip her hair and thrust it into her mouth. She whimpers but soon adjusts and relaxes.

Her throat is so soft and my member starts to throb. For some reason, she drives me crazy. I already feel like I'm going to cum. I thrust a bit faster and hear her moan and try to keep up. I'm so close. I lean my head back and close my eyes. She's taking all of me in. I want her to remember my taste, to crave it. My member bursts into her mouth and I thrust another 3 times. Each shooting a shot into her throat.

She gasps as I pull back and I hold her up. "Swallow it all." I lift her chin and she licks her lips. Catching the oozing liquid that's coming out. "Now it's your turn, my princess." I lay her on her back and kiss down her body. She's still trying to catch her breath so her chest is rising and falling rather heavily. I grip her right breast and squeeze it. Her body arches up and I smile.

I move down until I'm in between her legs. I run her opening and find it soaking wet. I groan, "Dear lord Kierra, you soaked.." she half giggles half moans as I continue to rub her slit. I open it partially and she gasps a little. I slowly lick from the bottom of her slit to the top and work my way in. Her juices flow to me and she tastes sweet.

Moaning I pull back. I insert a finger and she groans some more. "Does my princess like this?" I smirk as she begins to breathe heavily again as I add another finger and start working in and out of her.

She doesn't answer so I stop. I expect an answer now." I sound serious but even I can hear the smile in my voice.

"Yes, yes I like it." She breathes and I start up again.

"Just like it?" I ask incredulously.

"No, I love it!" She arches as I speed up. I keep a constant speed in her and with my other hand, I begin to rub her G-spot. She starts to tremble in my hands and I grin. She's getting closer to her climax. I can feel her walls begin to tighten around my fingers.

It's a stretch but I put a third finger in and hear her hiss. I freeze. "Sorry, I'll go back to 2."

"N..no! Please, keep going." She pleads and I nod obliging her. I go and slide the third one back in and slowly work it until all 3 are soaking wet.

Then I pick it up again and within seconds her walls tighten and she crying out arching her back. I keep the heat on her clit and she burst all over my hand. Before she can recover I'm down on her licking up all her juices.

Her moans exciting me again. I hold it back tho. I didn't want to overwhelm her. I finish and move over beside her. She has her eyes closed and another thought comes to mind.

"Would you like to taste yourself?" I smile as she looks over with a confused expression. "Here, let me show you." I hold up my hand that still had some of her on it and brought it to her mouth. She opened and licked them all clean. Then I pulled it away and came close to her mouth. I stayed just before her lips and looked deep into her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~end mature content~~~~~

I could see sparks and it filled me with joy. I leaned in and gently kissed her, only to be surprised as she pulled me down and attacked my face. We broke apart and I couldn't help but laugh. I kissed her forehead and pulled her on my chest. Soon she was sound asleep.