Ch. 61

Kierra's POV

   I was breathing heavily and erratically. Luka went and locked the door then rushed to me. He scooped me up and held me close. Everything I felt, the fear, the adrenaline, the anger, everything came out of me. I bawled into his chest as he held me close.

    "Shhhh, you're ok now. I won't hurt you, he won't hurt you. I'm here." Luka kept whispering words of comfort to me, and after a while, I calmed down.

    "I had to come to check on you," he told me when I sat up and dried my face.

    "Thank you," I said looking away from him. I was grateful he came.

   "Here," he said taking off his shirt.

   My face heated up and I couldn't help but check him out. He was right there! He had a full-blown 6 pack and he was tanned. No brainer. His abs moved as he took his shirt off and it was almost hypnotic.

   Holy cow I was eye-fucking him! No! I look away and clear my throat. "Wh..what are you taking your shirt off for?" I ask him.

   "Well, I don't mind one bit, but you might." He pointed at my chest. My shirt was ripped in half exposing everything. I screamed and covered myself.

   "Shirt!" I yell and snatch it from him. "Turn," I say, and he chuckles but does as I say.

   I quickly pulled it on and his scent engulfed me. I took a deep breath involuntarily and sighed. Luka turned with a smug smirk.

    I blushed deeply. "What?! I can't breathe? I'm glad I have a shirt." we both knew it was lame, but he never said anything.

   "So, I don't think he will be back tonight." He got up. When he did I see a burn on his chest.

    "Luka! You have a burn!" I spring forward and turn him so I could see it fully. It was a cross.

    "It was your necklace doll. Don't worry, I'll heal up." He patted my head. "Awe, does someone care about me?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

    "No, but you helped me. And if you got hurt helping me I would feel bad." I lean back.

   Luka stared at me for a little too long. "Can I tell you something Kierra?" He asked softly.

    He used my name, holy crud this must be serious. "Um.. yeah, here." I pat the bed and make room beside me.

   Walking over he sits down and looks at me. "You said that you came for your destiny... do you think you found it?"

    I look at him and then down. I think through everything here. I know I don't like Lucifer. And hearing that he wants to use me to take over the world, I didn't like that.

    Luka wasn't like that though. He was different. He sees the beauty in hell, and doesn't want to destroy anything. He seems like a jerk, but he really is sweet. Selfless.

    "I think I need to stop your father." I finally say. "But, I might need your help." I look at him. His crimson eyes dimmed slightly.

   "Well, I will do anything I can to help." He smiles and gets up. "I'm going to go to bed."

   "Ok." I watch as he stretches. After he's done he says goodnight and leaves me to myself.

   I turn over after awhile. There was alot that happened today, but I wonder exactly how long I have been away. I miss Damian, but if he was here him and Lucifer would rage war.

    I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. Before the darkness takes me completely I feel a weight on the bed. "Luka?" I ask softly as I groggily turn over.

   Lucifer was there with a dark expression. "Guess again witch.." with that he chokes me. I struggle and fight, but withing seconds I black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I wake up and the heat is back on me. Whatever Luka had done must have warn off. I was tied down to a bed.

   "What the..." I yank at the ropes. Thankfully I still had clothes on. But I didn't feel my necklace. "Let me go!" I shout. I jerk around and try to break free.

    "You wont be leaving anytime soon which... I need your energy still." Lucifer came out of the darkness in the corner.

    "You are gonna pay for this." I glare at him.

    "Someone is a grumpy princess." He walked over and caressed my cheek. "I was going to make this pleasuresome for you. But then you had to be difficult." He went over to a side table and grabbed some scissors.

   "You would kill me! I'm not dying because of you." I glare at him.

   "Oh, that's just an unfortunate situation, but such is life." he came over and took some hair.

   "Let go!" I try to yank away but he had the advantage.

   He gripped tighter. "Stay still and be a good girl, I might still give you something fun to remember me by."

   Oh hell no. My mind seemed to snap and I glared at him. He froze. I was staring into his eyes.

   "Let... me... go..." I said in a commanding tone.

    He loosened his grip, but didn't fully let go. I felt something bubbling inside me, like pent up energy was just waiting to be released.

   "I said let go!" I screamed and let whatever was in me out. Lucifer screamed and let go. He held his head in pain.

   "What the hell are you doing!" He shouted. He doubled over then looked up at me with a deadly glare. "I'm going to kill you..." he said. "Then, I'm going to take the world you're from. No one will stop me!" He lunged forward with a primal scream and fear gripped me. I scream as he gets close and squeeze my eyes shut.

   All of a sudden the scream got cut short. I open one eye and see what's going on. The pretty lady from earlier was standing over Lucifer.

   "Here, let me help you." She rushes over to untie me.

   "Who are you?" I ask as she finishes undoing the ropes.

   "Luka's mother. I'm Persephone." She smiled and it clicked. She was the woman that was kidnapped and forced to live in the underworld. I had heard a story once about her but thought it was just foolishness. Now I wished I listened closer to it.

   "Oh, I... Thank you." I didn't know what to say. So I just thanked her.

   "Don't worry, he'll be out for a bit. I gave him a shot. Now, let's get you out of here.