Ch. 31

Damian's POV

   I pressed into her a little more as we kissed. I had one hand supporting her butt while the other was free to roam her body. I started slow. I wanted this to be special for her. I wanted to fully please her.

    As she moaned against my lips and moved her hips against me my resolve was dwindling. I moved to whisper in her ear. "If you keep doing this then I don't know how well I can hold back." I nibble her earlobe and she giggles.

    "Then don't hold back." She leans back to catch my eyes and hers held mischief. I growled with anticipation.

    "As you wish my love." I smile and move to where we are now on the floor. "Just let me know if I'm going too fast." I wink and she bites her lip. In one fluid motion, she striped, and then in the next, I am as well.

    I pull her hips up as I lean down. The smell of her arousal driving my senses wild.

    "I've wanted to do this for a while," I say as I scoop her up and gently lay her on some sturdy boxes. I go to caress her entrance and groan as I feel her juices already flowing

    She squirms and blushes, the lewd sight sends my cock into overdrive. I rub against her opening and slowly insert myself in. She doesn't make too much noise which is good. But I also wanted her to scream my name. I struggled to remain in control as I slid deeper inside her.

    "I'm good now," she whispers in a breathy voice. It was seductive and sweet hearing her like this.

    I begin to move taking it slow at first but the pleasure soon enveloped me. I sped up making sure to take care so she wouldn't get hurt in the process. But the look of bliss on her face as she moaned let me know she didn't care.

    I entwined my fingers in her hair and held her head back as I pounded into her. She screamed but not loud enough for my liking.  I leaned down and the beast inside roared to be let out. I refused it. But I did let a little slip out.

   I nibbled her neck and planted soft seductive kisses all over her face while still going in her hard. I felt her fingers squeeze my arms and her walls clenched around my length. I wasn't going to last much longer.

   As if sensing my desire she pulls in closer to me and looks deep into my eyes. She wiggled and I couldn't help but release the growl that was trapped in my throat. I grabbed her hips and pushed towards my climax.

   Her soft pink lips froze in an 'O' shape and she squeezed her eyes shut. I rubbed her sensitive spot and she responded instantly. Her body writhing under me as I pushed us both to the point of no return.

   She broke first and with a satisfied smile, I thrust hard in her 3 more times before I joined her bliss.

    After a few minutes of regaining ourselves and cleaning up, I led her out of the storage room. I noticed the girl pets were all blushing and looking at me with confusion and lust. A few had wondered in their eyes as they tried to look away.

    The boys had a bit of wonder but also jealousy in their eyes. They all watched Kierra and when they glanced at me I made sure they never even thought of looking at her again as they cowered back in their cage.

    As we enter the main area of the shop I see Nathan by the door getting ready to lock up. He looks up as we enter and has a grin on his face. He heard it too... great.

    "Well, that must have been a very good welcome home party." He winks and Kierra turns bright red.

    "Did...everyone hear that?" She asks tentatively. I and Nathan chuckled at her reaction.

    "No, I sent them to clean the front outside. They should be done soon. Come on, let's go." He opens the door and we file out.

     Outside we see the 2 chasings each other around. Serina is squealing while the lycan chased her around. Pretending to slip and stumble every once in a while.

    "Xavier. Serina. Come here." Nathan calls his pets forward. Xavier obeys almost instantly but Serina just stands there out of breath and grins.

    "No. I want to keep playing." She sticks her tongue out and giggles.

   "We will have plenty of time for that when we get home. But I would like to leave. So come here." He clips on a leash for the lycan and waits for her.

    "You have to catch me first!" She darts away laughing. Nate shakes his head.

     "Why if she wasn't a witch I swear she would... erg!" He exclaimed and handed me the leash. "Child!"

     He starts walking and I follow with an amused expression. "So has the mighty Nathan found his match? A wee human girl?"

    The lycan and Kierra giggle and that's when we all heard the scream. Nate was instantly gone and I gave the lycan the leashes.

    "Protect her with your life..." I glared and he nodded. I ran and found my friend fighting off 2 vampires while a 3rd was trying to drag Serina away.

     She was putting up quite a fight tho. I decide to end this quickly and go snap the neck of the one Serina was dealing with. Then I go to Nate and help him fight off the other 2.

    They are tough and even when they see me they don't back down. Gutsy. I pin one and break his jaw. He screams in pain and I hear the other one go down. Like we rehearsed it a thousand times, I and Nate switched and killed the other vampire.