Ch. 43

Kierra's POV

   I ran to the back and crashed into my sister's arms. "She knows!" I yell into her chest.

   "Knows? What does she know?" Serina asked and patted my head.

   I look up at her with watery eyes. "I'm a witch! She knows that because she snooped on Damian's desk..." I pout and she squeezes me tighter.

   Xavier clears his throat letting me know he wants to talk. I look up at him.

   "She will know I'm a lycan soon. Maybe I can be a more interesting subject for her." He smiles and it touches me that he's trying to cheer me up.

   "Let's feed the other pets while we talk. Nate hasn't done it yet this morning." Serina let's go and begins to get into a rhythm.

   "I don't understand you, you try to please him too much." Xavier folds his arms.

   "He's nice to us! And helps us when we need it. The least we can do is make sure we help him too. And think about it like this. If we didn't help those pets would starve for the day." Serina never broke from her routine. She simply picked up the pace and dished out bowl after bowl of food.

   "No, I think you just like having our supposed master wrapped around your finger. I think you suck up and please him just so you can get your way and keep making him believe his ideas are his and not yours." Xavier shot back.

   He seemed very cynical today. Was he ok?

   "Xavier? Are you ok? You seem more..." I try to think of a good word for it.

   "More of a douche? An asshole? A dickhead?" Serina paused to look back at me and held my gaze before she goes back to work.

   "Damn... never knew you to be a vulgar language person sis. Are you ok? Did something happen that I missed?" I look at both of them and they didn't say anything. I face Xavier.

   "What happened?" I ask and fold my arms. My problems could wait. We didn't have time to be against each other, so I wanted to solve this as soon as possible.

   "It's none of your business, just... stay out of it and go work on your own issues leach lover." Xavier barely got the words out before I gasped and he was pinned against a wall.

   Nate growled in the most threatening tone I ever heard from him. "Pup... do you need to be reminded of your position? Did I give you too much leash so you think you run the show? Do I need to give you an attitude adjustment?" He growled and Xavier squirmed and tried to get air. He shook his head rapidly and Nate let go.

   Dropping to the floor Xavier coughed and gasped for air. In between breaths he tried to form a sentence.

    "I'm sorry..." he gasped out.

      Damian walked in and he didn't seem thrilled either. "Now mind telling us what the fuck is wrong mutt..."

    Oh shit, he was pissed. I look back and forth between all the guys and take a small step back. Even Serina stopped dishing out food and tried to shrink back into the wall.

   Xavier looked between the 2 vampires with a sad scared expression. Then sighed. "I'm... frustrated..." he paused and looked down.

   "About what?" I ask softly and Damian glares at me. What is it with men taking anger out on us?

   "Well, I'm sexually frustrated..." he blushes and his face shows humiliation.

   Serina chokes on air and I cover a laugh. He was just horny and couldn't get any?

    Nate sighs and shakes his head. "Go choose a girl then... or if your feeling experimental, a guy." He waves his hand toward the pet area.

    "No! I... I don't want to do that again." He says softly.

   "Did the last girl not please you? I'm sure I can get a more experienced one." I see him mentally calculating his pets in his head.

   "No, she was fine. I made sure she was pleasured just as much as I. But I did not penetrate her. She... sucked me off." He glanced up at Nate who was confused.

   "So what is wrong then... you want to fuck a girl?" Damian asks.

   "No! I just..." Xavier studders.

    "You want to be pleasured senseless." A new voice came from the door. We all turn and see Phalisity with a semi-serious face.

   "Well I, yes?" Xavier shifts nervously.

    "You're an adolescent wolf. Your urges are going to come frequently and some may be stronger than others. At times you'll want to only give pleasure, at other times you'll want to receive pleasure." She grinned slightly at that last part.

   "So... who do you want to whack you off pup. Your attitude is getting on my nerves and it needs to be settled." Nate folded his arms and waited for Xavier to answer.

    He turned beat red and held his head down.

   "Come on mutt... we don't have all day. I'm not like your master..." Damian growled out and even I flinched.

    "I... I like the one brunette girl." He got out quietly.

    "Paige or the other one. Francie?" Nate pondered and headed for the door.

   "Alia." He glanced up and Nate nodded. He left and came back with a cute short girl. I knew she was at least 16 but she looked like a child.

    "Either you have a thing for young looking girls or she has a great personality." Damian laughed.

   Nate rolled his eyes. "Alia used to be owned by Shecher. She is 18." He pushed her towards Xavier. "There you go. In the back, there is a nice nook of boxes. Have fun."

   They left and we all just stood there. Then Damian cleared his throat. "It is a good thing you got in here before I did. You wouldn't have a pup left."

    "Yeah, I need to be more strict with him. He needs to remember his place." Nate still looked angry but not as scary.

    "Does that mean you're going to do the same to me?" Serina asks so quietly I almost didn't hear her.

    Nate is by her instantly and wraps her in a hug. "Of course not. You're being very good. I haven't had to punish you for anything and you help me out. Why would I be more strict with you?"

   "But... what Xavier said is true. You let me do what I want." She had tears in her eyes.

    "I'm easier on you because you aren't stupid. You won't run off every 5 minutes either. And I know you're happy here. Xavier defies me when he can and I've tried helping him. Even now I'm helping him by letting him relieve himself. But he has nothing keeping him here like you do." He points to me.

   "Oh... so if he had something that would keep him here and happy he would be nicer and so would you?" Serina had a small smile and a glint in her eye. What was she up to?

   "I guess that's a start yes." Nate pats her head. "Now, time for the adults to talk." With that, he walked out with the other 2 vampires.