Ch.19

Kierra's POV

   It hurt so bad. The moment his fangs pierced my skin I felt like I was stuck with a thousand needles all over. The only relief was the pleasure he was driving out of my body. I loved it, more than I wanted to admit. At the moment though I wanted more.

   He played along my underwear lining, driving me crazy. I moan and arch my back only to have him pull me back. The mix of pain and pleasure was arousing me. I could feel my womanhood heat up with the desire and longing.

   Too soon he pulled away. He licked the spot he bit and it left a tingle of pleasure. I didn't realize it but my heartbeat was racing and I was breathing rapidly. We were both silents for what seemed like an eternity. Then he spoke.

   "Kierra... I know it hurts... I don't want to inflict that pain on you so I won't"

   "Stop.." I interrupted him and turned to see his face. He was somber looking and sadness filled his eyes. "I'm sticking with what I said. I can take it. Do you think I'm weak? Well, I've felt more pain than I think any human has had to endure. So let me do this. For you... please." Whispering the last part I hang my head low. I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

   He was silent. I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad one. I glance up at him and he was watching me.

   "Kierra.." he paused seeming to have an inward battle. "Fine, against my better judgment I'll let you stay. But just remember... I don't mean anything I do or say to you. Ok?" He had a somewhat desperate look in his eyes.

   "I understand." I smile excited that I'm finally going to be able to do something for him. I don't know why, but I felt jealous when he was thinking about having a replacement pet.

    I've only known him for a short time and feel like I've been with him longer. He has a certain.. attraction, that I just couldn't shake.

   "Let's not talk about it anymore.. instead I need to get ready, and so do you." He stood and walked to my chest. He took out some of the really bad clothes and tossed them to me. "Change."

   "Why? These are the bad ones." I had on some of the newer clothes he had gotten me. I didn't want to change into these. The holes were really big and it looked revealing.

   "Because. And... you cant wear your underwear. So go change." He pointed to the bathroom and went to carry the case in his closet.

   I sat there dumbfounded. When he came out of the closet and seen me he sighed. "So far your not proving to me that you can do this." He frowned and it seemed to snap me into action.

   "No, I can!" I jump up and go change. I was right about the holes.. part of my chest showed along with my side boob. My jeans were a little better. They were at my knees, the one leg had a rip all up the inside to my inner thigh. The other was torn just a bit.

   I felt uncomfortable as I opened the door. I step out and Damian is at his desk. He looks up and looks at me from head to toe. Then shakes his head. He stands up and walks over to me.

   "It's still not good enough... your too clean looking." He paced the floor thinking. I didn't understand what he meant but I didn't say anything.  He finally stops and motions me over. When I get to him I feel him taking my hair up. It gets pulled and twisted and poofed up. "There.. at least now it looks like it hasn't been brushed." He goes back to his seat and leans back.

  "So.. why do I have to look like this? I looked better when I was a rogue!" I walk over and voice my protest.

   "Pets are silent Kierra. I'm trying to get you into the mindset you will need to take when my family comes. I'm not going to sugarcoat it. " he closes his eyes and I pout.

   I decide to go against every fiber of my being and settle into a pet mindset. I would do anything to prove myself to Damian. Oddly tho... I didn't know why.

   Sitting cross-legged on the floor beside his chair I kept my head down and I stayed quiet. I don't know how long it took before I heard Damian ask me.

   "What are you doing?" I knew he would and I prepared my answer.

   "As a pet, I am to stay by my master's side and give him whatever he may desire. I will stay silent and respectful. I reflect on my master and the way he looks in turn. If I behave poorly he is portrayed as weak, and my master is not weak." I finish and don't lookup.

   "Kierra.. you.. you don't have to do this you know. I wouldn't try to keep you out of it if I didn't think it was necessary." He goes to brush a stray hair away.

   "I'll do whatever you desire." Was my only response. I was determined to do this.

   Damian sat there and it killed me I couldn't see his face. But I held strong and stayed where I was. Finally, he spoke and it made me feel something I never felt before.

   "I promise after all this is over... I'm going to dedicate a whole day to please you.. in more ways than one." The way he said it, the last bit... it sent a wave of heat through my body. On top of the husky tone he had.

   My body betrayed my inner emotions as Damian laughed. I must have been redder than a tomato at that point.