+++++

We were all walking along Eren. Hangi was walking with a psychotic smile and Mike was smelling Eren.

"Oh how rude of me.... I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Hangi Zöe and I'm a leader in the Scout Regiment and this is Mike Zacharias, he's also a squad leader"

Mike was sniffing Eren and backed away "Oh yes he likes to sniff people he meets for the first time and then smirk. We don't know why but he is the one of the greatest leaders" Hangi chuckles.

"I'm sure you know Kusaki" she said looking at me and then looking forward "Eren don't be afraid... If I were you just let us deal with the problem" I say.

Eren nods and looks down "Will they kill me?" He ask. I paused for a little and then smiled.

"No" I simply said, faking my smile. He wasn't stupid, I know he sees the real feeling I have.

"Oi, sorry. I talked to much. I know this is truly odd but I want to say that we are giving you out blind trust. Good luck" she says opening the door.

The two MPs go along with him and held him from his arms "Wait...?" Eren hisses.

"Don't worry" I hiss as Hangi closes the doors.

Damn. Poor boy not knowing what is going against him. Hopefully, Erwin will win him over to us.

I hear Hangi babble about something but I ignore her and quickly run to the door that I was supposed to go threw and stand aside Levi.

Everyone gave me an bugged eyes but I just ran past them quickly and quietly. I can see everyone with horrified eyes.

In the distance I can see Mikasa and Armin. Eren was knelled down in front of Zackly. Eren looked really scared.

I got between Erwin and Levi. I looked down and put my hands behind my back "You missed the part of putting the brat down" Levi whispers.

"Shut up" I whispered to him as we all stayed quiet and glared at Eren.

"Shall we begin" Zackly sighed "You are Eren Yëager, correct?" Zackly asks, adjusting his glasses. "You are sworn to protect the public, correct?"

Eren looks up "Yes" he exhales.

"These are exceptional circumstances. This hearing be a military tribunal where ordinary laws do not apply. I have been given the authority to make judgements. This examination will determine whether you die or live. Any objections?"

"No" Eren guilty looks down.

"You catch on quickly. That will be helpful. Let me go right ahead. It was impossible to conceal power, after all. Unless we officially announce your existence one way or the other, a threat other then titan may develop. I will decide which regiment to put you in. The Military Police or the Scout Regiment. Now let me hear the proposal of the Military police"

"Yes. I Nial Dawk, commander of the Military Police. I believe after full and through examination of Eren Yëager's body, he should be put to death immediately. His existence is causing ripples that could lead to internal strife. So we should get as much date from him, before turn him into martyr for those who died in battle" Nial finishes

A man with a church suit came up and gritted "That is not necessary! He is a verman who used trickery to get past these walls given to us by the great gods of wisdom! We should kill him right now!"

"Nick please be quiet" someone told him.

"Next, I wish to hear Scout Regiments proposal" Zackly says.