Twenty seven.

"Just a few more." he says giving me the glass of water.

   I shake my head and I push his hand away. I hate this meds. They have a horrible taste and they numb me. They suck every ounce of life in me. I hate them!

"Nicole..." he sighs defeated.

  "No Nicole! I'm sick of this. I hate taking the pills."

"I know that. Just like you know that you have to take them. If not... your condition will get worse."

He gives me the glass again, but I get up the bed, and I hit his hand by mistake, making him spill the water on himself.

"Fuck, Nicole!" he yells frowning.

I look at him trying to solve the mess I just made and I feel the guilt overwhelming me.

"I'm sorry." I mumble.

"It's fine." he sighs coming closer. "Can you please sit down and take those damn pills so you won't cause me a headache?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry."

I bite my lip trying to stop the tears from surfacing. I'm surprised I still have tears. I've cried in a few days more than I did my entire life. Even if Jake was always around to make sure I'm not crying for too long... I still cried.

"Please... I'm begging you, don't cry!" he grabs my face with his hands. "Stop consuming yourself. It was an accident. It happens. It's fine."

"It's not fine!" I yell pushing him away. "Admit it! I'm a pain in the ass. I'm depressed, I'm needy and pathetic. And all I do is waste you goddamn time."

"Shut up!" he yells covering me." You have all the reasons to behave the way you do. You have all the reasons to be moody, and cry and need people around. That's why I'm here." he comes closer again. "Because I don't want you do go through this by yourself. Because you shouldn't go through this by yourself."

I shouldn't. That's why I let my tears go. That's why I wrap my arms around him. That's why he answers my hug and pulls me even closer to him, even there is no space left between us.

"You're too beautiful to cry." he whispers to me after I calm down.