Fifty five.

"How the hell did you not look yet?" he laughs taking the paper from my hands.

"I was scared." I raise my voice pissed. "God... What if I failed?" I ask nervous.

"Can I look now?" he laughs and takes the paper from my hands again.

"Yes... No." I change my mind. "Yes. Look."

Laughing he unwraps the paper then looks at me with a big smile.

"B minus."

I jump over the couch and I hug him thanking him all over again.

"You're a savior." I grab his face in my hands and I look him in the eyes. "I love you with every shred of my soul." I kiss him.

"We have to celebrate." he gets up the couch, and picks me up and I cross my legs around his body.

"How?" I smile while looking at his lips.

"Food." he laughs at me making me roll my eyes. "You don't want food?" he laughs again.

"Fine... I'll take the food."

*

"I didn't know you can cook." I say and he frowns. "You disappointed me the last time we tried to cook, remember?" I say and he laughs.

"Be careful what you say Miss Danieli, I have flour now too." he looks at me threatening.

"So how did you learn how to cook?" I ask while tasting the pancakes mix.

"Stop doing that." he scolds me. "Sometimes mom wasn't home when I was hungry... I had to get creative." he jumps his shoulders.

"And you didn't burn down the house! Good for you." I mock him, making him roll his eyes. "I'm sorry... about... that."

"It's fine. I had to learn at some point."

I get up from the chair and I get close to him. I kiss him and I tell him our special I love you again.

"I want to help." I say and he laughs.

"Not a chance." he pushes me towards my chair.

"But..." I try to protest.

"You stay out of my kitchen, woman!" he threatens me with a spatula and I pretend to be scared.