Sixty two.

"One more picture." says Liz for the tenth time making Jake roll his eyes.

"That's enough." he takes the camera from her hands and gives it back to me. "I feel like I'm an exhibit at a museum." he mumbles and I laugh.

"What's so wrong about being in the spotlight on your big graduation day?" I mock him.

"It wouldn't be so bad if you wouldn't cross the line." he puffs making Liz roll her eyes this time.

"Look who's talking." she takes her bag from the kitchen and makes us a sign to leave the house. "We're going to be late..."

"I wouldn't mind." he mumbles and I poke his stomach making him frown.

*

Liz has been taking pictures of Jake nonstop, and all he did was to take a seat next to Matthew. She's really happy and proud of him... and so am I. Jake is graduating. In a few months he'll be going off to college. His turning into an adult and I couldn't be more proud.

"I can't wait until I'll be wearing those gowns." Kelly smiles next to me. "I'm sick of high school. I want to go to college."

   "Someone's excited to grow up." I laugh.

   "Oh, no. I just want the experience." she laughs.

   The ceremony finally starts and the principal begins his speech, making Kelly sigh and make herself comfortable.

   "We're going to be here for a while." she puts her sunglasses on.

   *

   "Jake Warren."

   Liz and I get up our chairs and we start cheering for him and I can see him from here rolling his eyes, trying not to smile.

   After he gets down the stage, Liz and I sit down and she asks me to see the pictures I took but I look at her and I frown.

   "I thought you're taking the pictures now." I say and her eyes pop out and she starts panicking.

   "I took the pictures." Kelly says holding out her phone. "Blue looks good on him." she laughs.

   *

   Liz kisses her son on both cheeks and hugs him and I laugh when I see his face asking for help.

   "Mom." he whispers. "I can't breathe." he continues and she finally lets go of him.

   "Sorry." she smiles. "I'm so proud of you, sweetie."

   "So am I." I whisper to him after we walk away from Liz.

   "It feels weird." he takes of his cap.

   "Yeah... You look like you're going to sing at the church's Sunday service." I mock him and he rolls his eyes at me.

   "No... I mean yeah..." he laughs. "I just graduated high school. It feels weird." he says as I smile.

   "Well, you're officially an adult." I slip my hands around his waist.

   "Yeah..." he sighs. "Do you want to go home and watch cartoons and eat gummy bears?" he laughs.

   "God, I love you." I sigh dramatically, then we both laugh.