Judgement Day: Guitar Villain

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Um...hello?" I say as I pick up the phone.

"Is this (Y/N) (L/N)?"

Marinette Dupain-Cheng's P.O.V.

"So are you interested?" I hear Mr Bob Roth, Jagged Stone's manager, ask.

'Am I dreaming?'

"Wait, wait, wait...Let me get this straight." I pause, "You want ME to design the album cover for Jagged Stone, my all-time favourite singer?!" I say to which the man nods. "That's right! Requested by Jagged Stone himself." He says to which I fawn over the thought.

"I brought a few visuals so you can get a sense of what were expecting." He hands me a cover of XY's new album. (If you're not sure of who this 'XY' is, he's the rival of Jagged Stone in the music industry. For more information, look .)

"Um...this doesn't seem like Jagged Stone's material...more like a perfume ad..." I say to which the man chuckles, "This is the new direction of his new album! More modern, current!" Mr Roth says.

"Really?" I ponder a little confused.

'Why would Jagged Stone want to change his style?'

"Oh, and one more thing Marinette, we're in a hurry. We want your proposal at the end of the day! Are you up for it?" He asks making me look at my parents for confirmation. They nod at me which makes me smile.

"Y-yeah..." I say with a nervous smile.

'Wait till (Y/N) and Alya hears about this!'

"Well, see you later then!" He says and leaves the bakery.

"My daughter! Famous album cover artist! You're going to kill it!" My dad says which makes me smile. "Thanks!" I say and hug my parents before rushing up to my room to start designing.

---

"I don't like it..." I say to Tikki as I look at the cover.

"Why are you doing this then?" She askes me. I sigh, "Because I was asked to..." I say to her.

"But I don't get it. Why would Jagged Stone change his style? I mean, XY's style is...cold, lifeless, repetitive and mundane! Overall, it's the opposite of Jagged's style! So, not my style either..." I whine. Tikki chuckles.

"Maybe you should do what your gut feeling tells you, Marinette. Jagged Stone asked YOU to do this because of YOUR style!" She encourages me but I let out an annoyed groan. "The pressure~" I whine.

---

In the end, I just stick with Mr Roth's suggestion and come up with....a perfume ad.

I sigh as I'm not satisfied with the finished product. But now, I can't do anything because I'm in front of Le Grand Paris.

"I hope he likes it..." I mutter before entering the hotel.

Noticing that the elevator door's about to close. I break into a sprint towards it. I notice a familiar face inside the elevator.

"(Y/N)!" I smile as I look at her. She notices me and holds the elevator door for me. Once I enter the elevator, the door slides close and it starts moving upward.

As we're alone in the elevator, Tikki and Seven pop out of their hiding spots.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her, she chuckles. "I'm running some errands for Mr Stone actually. What about you?" She says and shows me a bag of essentials.

My eyes widen. "What? You mean, Jagged Stone?!" I ask and she nods. I grin.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you. Well, I'm here for Jagged Stone...just that I was asked to make the cover for his new album..." I say.