It's Raining Cats, Ladybugs and Roses: Stormy Weather

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I ring the doorbell and wait outside with Alya before Marinette's house.

"Now, care to tell me what's so important that I had to wake up from your call and walk straight to Marinette's house?" I ask making her smirk, "Hold your horses, girl, I want Marinette to tag along too" Alya says making me frown. The door opens revealing a tired Marinette, "Whoa, honey, what's with the long face?" I say making her frown, "Babysitting"

"Who exactly?"

Marinette points down. Confused, we look at the source. A cute child stands between her legs making me smile.

"Who're they?" The child gestures to us.

"And who's this little detail?" I crouch down to her level.

"This is Manon, my mom's friend's daughter. I've been watching her all afternoon," Marinette says, "Aw~" I smile, "Name's (Y/N)" I say making Manon smile back, "You're pretty," She says making me blush, "Thank you, you're not too bad yourself~" I playfully poke her nose and she giggles.

"Back to business, girls!" Alya proclaims as we enter and make ourselves at home in the living room. She pulls out her phone, "(Y/N)! I have a surprise for you!" She says to which I scoot in and she shows us a picture of Adrien, "Guess who's in the park taking a photoshoot right now!" She squeals making me blush.

"What? Now!?" I say and snatch her phone, "Yeah! I guessed you, Marinette and I should go and check him out!" She says making me frown.

"But doesn't that make us stalkers?" I say making her frown, "No! Not when there's true love!" Marinette says making me giggle, "Guys, I told you it's just a crush..." I say making her gasp, "Not in your case" Alya says making me scoff.

"Yeah? How?"

"Let's see...you always look at him, blush when he's close, smile when we say his name! Isn't that called true love?" Marinette nudges me making me sigh,"But, isn't that what crushes mean-" "C'mon, (Y/N), let's go!" They say making me frown, "Doesn't Marinette have to babysit Manon?!" I say with a pout.

"Come on, Manon, we're going to the park for ice-cream!" Marinette says and grabs her before dashing out the door making me puff my cheeks in annoyance.

---

"There he is!" Marinette whispers which makes my head poke out from the crowds, "Where?" I look around and spot him near the fountain. A smile creeps on my lips at the sight of him.

"Aw, (Y/N)'s blushing~" Alya teases making me look away, "Look! He's waving!" Marinette says making my face heat up.

I turn to see Adrien as he waves at us. A sudden urge to run away makes me bite my lip but I still wave back at him.

"Come on, (Y/N), we're going to coolly walk over like we're just passing by," Marinette says deviously making me gulp, "And then you'll invite him for smoothies at the end of the photoshoot! And then you'll get married and have two-no, three kid, a dog and hamsters! You love hamsters!" She fangirls and pinches my cheek making me chuckle nervously, "Guys, I think this is-"

"Oh, shush," Alya says and pulls me by the hand. We walk past by him making me blush slightly as I notice him glance at us, "He's looking! Stop staring! It's embarrassing!" I whisper and look away making Alya and Marinette giggle, "Young love~," They say.

Suddenly, my miraculous starts vibrating and a strong pain hits me making me jump.

"What? Now?" I whisper to myself and look around spotting a public bathroom in the corner of the park, "Uh..guys, I have to go to the bathroom,"

Purple Primrose |Miraculous Ladybug|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें