🇯​🇴​🇳​🇶​🇺​🇮​🇱​🇱​🇪​

Art Credit: Azeensart on Twitter

🇯​🇴​🇳​🇶​🇺​🇮​🇱​🇱​🇪​
(n.) The French word for 'daffodil'

A daffodil is a yellow flower that blooms in the spring.
Daffodil symbolizes regard and chivalry. It is indicative of rebirth, new beginnings, and eternal life. It also symbolises unrequited love.

[Source: TMOF]

(Y/N) (L/N)'s P.O.V.

Saturday
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

"Huh?" I groggily stare at the screen, having been woken up by a strange text from an unknown number. It takes me a second longer to realise there's another text right above the one I just read.

This is Nathalie Sancoeur. I am texting to inform you that a tour, requested by Adrien Agreste, has been scheduled.

I shoot up from my bed with my eyes blown wide. It doesn't take seconds for me to jump out of the bed, my sudden shift jolts Seven awake from her nap.

"What?" She asks. My hand flies to my mouth in a panic, suppressing an incoming screech. Seconds later, another text pops up on my screen.

Let me know if this time is convenient for you. If not, we will schedule another day.

NO

I wipe a drop of sweat from my brow from smashing my keyboard with my fingers.

Yes, of course, that day is perfectly fine.
I appreciate you clearing his busy schedule and giving him time for a tour.
Will be looking forward to cooperating with you.

The way I so quickly slam my finger on the send button causes Seven to send me with a questioning gaze as her eyes scan to read the previous texts.

She raises her tiny arms to her cheeks in shock.

"You've gotta be kidding me..."

"Uh-huh..." It takes moments before both of us screech into the pillow before composing ourselves. Then, another notification ring makes me snatch my phone off the covers.

Alright. I will be sending the details for the plan later.
Remember. Saturday. 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Don't be late.

I quickly send a confirming response and toss myself back onto the bed. A flustered noise leaves my throat and I dive into the covers once more.

This is happening.

Seven pounces up and hovers towards the wall calendar, tapping onto the date mentioned.

"Oh." She tilts her head. "That's three days from now..."

"Wait, what?" I double-check my calendar on my phone and Seven is right.

Three days.

My chest constricts in dread yet again, leading me to smack my forehead in dismay.

"Crap, this is a total disaster! I'm not a tour guide. I don't know how a tour works! Heck, I don't even know how a date goes!"

"So, this is a date now?" Seven snickers at my poor choice of words. My face burns hot at that, her words lead me to glare at the Kwami who dones an insinuating smirk on her miniature face.

"Of course, it isn't!" I huff in embarrassment, crossing my arms with a pout.

"Whatever you say, (Y/N)..."

"I know what I need to do. I just need some backup!" I state, swiping my contacts in a flash.

"What's cookin', good lookin'?