Allergy: Mr Pigeon

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"You'll have only one day to work on this piece and it must be your team's own design. In ten hours, your finished presentation will be judged by none other than Gabriel Agreste, the father of our very own student, Adrien Agreste" The principal says making me raise an eyebrow. "In fact, Adrien will model the winning design in his next photoshoot!" He says making me gasp. I look over to Marinette with a pleading gaze.

"You must participate! Adrien's father will swoon over your sweet designs~!" I nudge at Marinette which makes her blush, "Don't say that! Shouldn't you be the one to swoon Adrien?!" She whispers back and it's my turn to blush.

"Hah. Sorry but I'm not into designing actually, even though I try it sometimes..." I give her a straight smile which makes Alya frown.

"Aw~ Then our team must win it, Marinette. That'll show that you appreciate their love for each other!" The redhead says making me roll my eyes.

"Alright, sappy-face, I see where you're going..." I say even though my cheeks feel warm at her statement.

"Okay then, Marinette will design, and we'll help you make it!" Alya says making me nod. I look back and focus on the principal as he's about to say something.

"This year's theme is Derby Hats!" Marinette stiffens.

---

"DERBY HATS???" Marinette freaks out as she flips through her sketchpad, "I can design top hats! Caps! EVEN two-horned hats! A sombrero, no problemo! But a DERBY HAT!?" She says.

Alya and I sit on a bench as we giggle at her panic.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER BECAUSE I'LL MAKE A DERBY HAT SO HORRIBLE THAT IT'LL MAKE ADRIEN AND HIS FATHER DISGUSTED WITH ME AND HE WON'T EVEN TALK TO YOU BECAUSE I'M YOUR FRIEND AND THAT WILL TOTALLY JEOPARDIZE YOUR FUTURE MARRIAGE WITH HIM AND YOUR PET HAMSTERS!!" She shrieks way too fast making me shush her and shake my head.

"All this for a derby hat?" I say with concern. "You're being delusional! Let me see your sketchpad...there must be something!" I say and place her sketchpad on my lap before flipping through it. "Forget it. It'll be a total disaster for the competition and your marriage!" She says making me glare at her.

"Wow, (Y/N). Those designs are awesome! I didn't know you had such mad skills!" A voice startles me from behind making me turn towards the source. My mouth dries up as I see Adrien leaning on a wall and looking at me making me freeze. I compose myself. "Thank you, Adrien, but I can't take the credit because these designs belong to Marinette! Pretty sick, right!" I admit which makes me look at Marinette.

Marinette and Alya give me weird sly smile which makes me look away, "You might have a chance of winning, Marinette! You have a great talent!" He says making me smile, "Yep!" I nod. "Thanks again, Adrien, but you'll have to thank Paris' heroes for that. Especially Primvère! She inspires me so much!" She says making me blush.

"Well, that's impressive. I see how you get inspired by her. She's a total model!" Adrien compliments which lead me to rethink everything I did as Primvère Rosé.

This feels weird...

"I'm looking forward to wearing a 'Primvère Rosé-inspired' derby hat for my dad's next photo-shoot," He says and winks before he walks away, leaving me looking like a tomato.

"Aw~ (Y/N) has a rival~," Alya says making me frown, "Who? You mean Primvère?" I ask before smirking. That doesn't sound too bad.

"Well, I don't mind..." I say before looking at the time from my phone. "Nine hours until showtime!"