Seven: The Primrose Miraculous Kwami

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I GOT THE UTMOST PRIVILEGE TO SHOW YOU THIS BEAUTY MADE BY MY DEAREST FRIEND, SAMMY. Check out her IG, @sjyndicart! Give her a follow! SHOW HER SOME LOVE.

Quick shoutout to my friend, Lipsita21, who'll be continuing this series after I'm done with S2!! Check out her other stories too! She does MLB and BNHA fanfictions too if you're interested!

Okay now, I will admit that my not giving a full description of Seven's design has taken far too long and I will be addressing in the first few chapters of her design more.

Adding these few lines to the first chapter:

I heard the same as I turned to see the same miniature-sized creature in my dream. Except this time, it felt too real. Its purple body was adorned with a lavender flower and eyes yellow like that of a primrose. As she moved, her purple antennas moved like stamens on a rose. Simply adorable.

For clear context, a primrose has something called the 'eye of the primrose' which gives it its yellow centre. I really wanted to add this part to the story and now that I did, I can finally lay to rest without it giving me any nightmares.

Also, it's absolutely fine if your initial thought of Seven's design is remarkably different from this version. I just wanted to give a clear description of her so that future readers aren't as confused as you once were about her design.

Tell me what she looks like in your mind!

Until next time, my loves~😘❤️️