Past Mistakes: Timebreaker

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

A whine escapes my lips and I look at Seven who is eating blueberries and encouraging me at the same time, "Come on, (Y/N)! You know you're better than this! You'd finish this homework with the speed of light!" She says making me groan, "Yeah, maybe...but I feel sick today..." I say and hold my head. A few minutes later, I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Hello?" I say as I scratch my head.

"(Y/N)! Where are you?" I hear Alya's frantic voice through the call, "What do you mean?" I ask and I'm almost at completing my homework.

"We're here at Trocadéro. Waiting for you, Marinette and Alix for the race between Kim and Alix!"

"What? Oh...you mean the 'bet' between Kim and Alix" I say and smack my forehead for forgetting, "I don't think I can come...I have homework to do and my mom left the house on my responsibility list. I'm sorry, Alya!" I say and chuckle sheepishly.

"Oh come on! Adrien's already here!" She whispers making me blush, "H-He's there?"

"Didn't I just say so?!"

I find myself in a dilemma. Seven shakes her head when I give her the puppy eyes.

I mean...I can finish this homework later...

"I'm on my way..."

"Just be there in 10 minutes! And tell Marinette to come too!" She ends the call which makes me feel guilty for a second.

"But you can't go now! What about the house? Your homework!? Responsibility?"

I scoff at that, "I know! But I've been so hyped up about this! Besides, Mom's not going to be home for a few hours! By the time I get back home, everything's going to be fine!" I say making her pull me by my shirt, "But you won't make it to Trocadéro on time! It's way too far!"

An idea pops in my mind which makes me turn to Seven with a devious smirk, "It's not too far for Primvère Rosé!"

She scowls at me.

"Seven! It's springtime to bloom!" I chant and transform into my alter ego before jumping out of the window and jumping from building after building, "Shoot! I have to call Marinette!" I say and take out my whip before dialling Marinette.

"Hey, (Y/N), what's up?" She says making me giggle, "Ready with the banner for the bet between Kim and Alix?"

"The bet between Kim and Alix?! O-Oh, of course, I'm ready!" Her stuttering makes me roll my eyes. I jump over into an alleyway close to Trocadéro,

"Everyone's counting on you!"

She laughs at my tone, "I know everyone's counting on me! I'll be there!" She says and hangs up. I transform back to normal before rushing toward the crowd. I wave at Alya who turns to me with a glare right as I step next to her.

"What?! It's not like I forgot or anything!"

"Yeah, right...Where's Marinette?"

Speaking of the who, she jumps into our view, startling me.

"I've...got...the banner!" She says and shows us the beautifully-made banner making us gasp and cheer in awe, "Awesome!"

"Impressive, Marinette!" I say and look at it in amazement, "Thanks, (Y/N)!" She says and we both giggle.

"Looks like you picked the wrong side to cheer on! Looks like Alix's not showing up!" Kim says with a proud smirk.

"Spoke too soon, Kim!" A familiar voice makes me smirk. Alix skates her way over to our stop and sends a menacing look towards Kim, "Your ridiculous bets are over! I'm going to leave you in the dust, meathead!"