Happily Ever After.

Start from the beginning

- In the castle... I still don't know if Cora already knows what happened."

Rumple looked at the place, seeing the spell Cora had put on it, and he didn't need a lot of time before destroying it.

"Wow... Belle said with surprise, wasn't it supposed to be more impressive ?

Rumple shrugged.

- Well, it was just a spell which was supposed to stop the place from being found thanks to magic, nothing else.

- Henry told me that Cora was surely going to come back in not a long time, Emma said with worry. Do you think she is already here ?

- Well, the sorcerer answered, there is only one way to know it."

And then, they entered.

§§§§

When Belle and Henry both left their prison, Cora immediately knew it.

It could mean just one thing : they had escaped.

She had things to do, to find, so she waited a little time before coming back.

She was not really worried, since she was sure that her or Hook would soon find them back.

Little did she know that they were already far away.

Well, Henry was.

Thinking that she would just have to blame her ally for this escape, for being incompetent, she was really surprised when she realized that, indeed, he had let them go willingly.

"Tell me captain, she asked him, are you stupid ? Or naive ? Do you really think that now they will accept you after what you did ? Do you believe that to change sides will help you in any way ?

- No. But I realized something, I realized how wrong I was.

- About what ?

- About my revenge, about working with you. You're worst than Rumplestiltskin himself.

- Worst than he is now, I guess... Regarding to how he changed into this weak man he is now. But, it's not surprising that I am like him, since I was his student. And at this time, you can trust me, we were the same.

- I have no doubts that it's true, the pirate said with a cold tone. For you're a true monster.

- And you're not I guess ? She asked him with a mocking tone.

- Less than you. I didn't kill my daughter's True Love by crushing his heart, I didn't force her to be queen, I didn't ruin her life, I didn't abandon my first daughter, I didn't rip out my own heart in order to feel nothing. Like you did."

He was not an idiot, he had made researches on her, and all of this had just disgusted him.

That was one of the reasons why he had decided not to help her anymore.

"So, that's it... I guess we have nothing to tell to each other, she added, preparing a fireball that she wanted to send to him. You will pay for what you did, for betraying me. You're a fool man, Killian Jones... You could have had everything you wanted, with my help. You just threw it completely. And now, you will get nothing, but death.

- Not if I can stop this from happening, a feminine voice suddenly said."

It was Emma.

She had found them more soon than Rumplestiltskin, who was in another place of the castle.

"Oh, princess... I'm so pleased to see you there, so you will see me execute one of your dear lovers in front of your eyes... That's so romantic... I'm sad that your husband is not here, he would have seen it as well.