Chapter 23 : The Arendelle family.

Rumplestiltskin and Belle frowned a little when they heard Anna's and Elsa's story. These women could just be related to Ingrid, the "Snow Queen" (even if she was just a princess), as people were beginning to call her.

The princess in question was here since six or seven weeks, and had now, thanks to Rumplestiltskin, Regina, Zelena and the fairies, an almost perfect control of her ice power.

"So... If you're Gerda's daughters, then, you must be Ingrid's nieces, Belle deduced."

The two woman frowned with surprise.

"Excuse me, but... who ? Elsa asked with confusion. Who are you talking about ?

- Princess Ingrid, your aunt.

- I'm sorry, Anna answered, but I don't know what you mean. I never heard of this person."

Rumplestiltskin sighed, already knowing the reason why, as he read it in the book which was given to him, a thing he already explained to Ingrid, who had time to assimilate it, even if she was still choked that her own sister decided to erase her existence from the memory of the inhabitants of Arendelle.

And he explained this to the two young women, who first showed horror, and then joy and excitement.

"We have an aunt ? Anna demanded.

- And she is just like me ? Elsa added."

Belle looked at her trembling hands, at the ice on them, and she smiled to the queen.

"Elsa, in this kingdom, there are a lot of people who are just like you."

The relief in the eyes of the witch just made her smile even more.

"Really ? She asked her with uncertainty.

Belle nodded her head.

- Yes, your majesty, really."

When Ingrid appeared, and came to take Elsa in her arms, at first, the queen flinched in recoil, with fear, and it was the first time Ingrid had to face someone, who was not afraid of her, but afraid of herself.

Which was not Ingrid's case anymore, now, she knew how to control her powers, and she knew that she was not alone.

The witch gave a smile full of confidence to the other witch.

And she just embraced her, not caring about the ice, not caring about the potential danger.

"You don't have to be afraid. What you have in you is a blessing, not a curse. And I am sure that you will be able to use it wisely Elsa, Ingrid said, repeating the words that Zelena told her. After all, the former wicked witch knew what it was, to be hated for what you were."

And Elsa began to cry. It was the first time someone was telling these words.

It was the first time she felt completely accepted.

"Thanks aunt Ingrid, she whispered."

Ingrid then invited Anna in the embrace, and at this moment, finally, they were a family again, for the first time.

Rumplestiltskin looked at them, remembered the other version of the story, Arendelle frozen forever, and he smiled.

Then, him, Belle and Marian decided to let them alone.

After all, it was the first time they met.

They all needed time and space to adjust to the new situation.