Chapter 15 : Hello you.

"So, now... You're not angry anymore against this little princess, you remembered me and decided to search for me, and to become someone good again."

"Yes... I have nothing to add."

"And all of this... thanks to Rumplestiltskin ?"

"Yes, I know, even I still don't believe it !"

"Hey ! Why does anyone think I can just be a villain ?"

"Hum, I don't know my dear, Zelena answered. Maybe because you were."

Rumple rolled his eyes.

"People have so much prejudices against villains."

"Yeah, sure, Regina said, it's true that you were a true angel before you decided to go on the other side, she said with irony."

"Fine, you're right..."

§§§§

When they came back at the castle, they saw that everyone seemed to be busy, and they blinked, surprised.

"What the hell..." Zelena whispered.

"Oh, yes ! Exclaimed Regina, remembering. The wedding ! I just forgot it, it's in two days."

"Which wedding ?"

"Snow's and David's, of course, Rumplestiltskin added. I must admit I forgot it too."

"Oh, a wedding ? It will be so much boring."

"Zelena !"

"What ?"

"You know, you're not forced to come."

"In fact, said Rumplestiltskin, I am not even sure that you're invited."

"Wait, are you ?" Zelena asked him.

"Of course !"

"Why ?"

"I'm the Sorcerer ! I work for the royals, of course I will be there."

Regina rolled her eyes. It was ridiculous.

"Fine, I am invited too, Zelena, you can come if you want."

The witch thought about it some seconds. Since they came back from Oz and since she remembered, her skin looked less and less green, and it was almost as it was before.

"Okay. That can be fun."

§§§§

And it was, indeed. Belle had a smile seeing all these people seeming to enjoy very much the party, which happened just after the wedding – wedding which had been wonderful, Belle had to admit it – and which was, of course, a ball.

Belle looked at her husband – yes, they were married since Regina's defeat – and she smiled, seeing him talking with some people. In fact, except him and her friends, she didn't really know many people, and she then looked at a little group, interested.

They were three, and the way they were close to each other showed that they were all more than friends. She walked in their direction, finally meeting for the first time Mulan, Aurora and Philippe.

They all discussed during some minutes, and Belle felt really pleased to meet them, just as they were themselves, and they even invited her in their castle, so they would talk with each other another day.

A lot of people were indeed present at the ball, and had been there during the wedding, and Belle smiled again when she recognized people as Ella and Thomas, but also Briar Rose and Maleficent – whose she herself didn't know, but heard of – as Dreamy and Nova, who really seemed to be happy.