Chapter 32 : What matters the most.

Author's note : CaptainSwanFire in this chapter ! And in the other which follow. Like... completely. I mean, they are completely going to be together, so if you don't like this idea/pairing, don't read.

Other note : I have honestly no idea of when I will publish the next chapters, since I don't have the access to my documents for now, so I don't think I will update this story before the beginning/middle of December.

"I don't know how to explain this, the princess admitted. Do you remember this evening, during Henry's birthday ?

- Yes, of course. You and Neal left the party very soon.

- It was because of him. He flirted with us.

- With both of you ? Her mother asked her, astonished. You mean... He was interested by a relationship with the two of you ?

- I don't know... Maybe he did this just in order to shock us, I still don't know what he wants, so...

- What do you want ?

- I don't know ! She repeated. I have no idea if this is or not like in Aurora's and the other's story ! I met him, I talked with him, he talked with me, he flirted, I didn't really flirt back, I was pleased by this and I decided despite this then that he should stop this. I talked with Neal, I realized he knew him, and then we forgot about it.

- But the pirate continued...

- Yes... And strangely, we never stopped him, and... I don't know why !

- Do you think you're in love with him too ?

- No. I'm not. Not right now. But I feel like I'm falling, that I could love him, like I love Neal, except that, it's too soon ! I didn't fall in love with Neal that rapidly.

- Well, you know, it just took me some hours to realize that I was deeply and hopelessly in love with your father, Snow White replied with a smile.

- Circumstances were not the same. And now... I don't know what to do.

- What about Neal ? How does he feel about it ?

Emma sighed.

- He told me he knew him, and I know that he loved him, but... Did he love him love him ? Does he still love him ? I don't know...

- You're asking yourself if you can love two people at the same time, right ? Well, if you ask Aurora or Mulan or Philip, they will tell you that yes, it's possible. You're the only one who can say if you're in love with both of them or not. That's it.

- I'm lost mom...

Snow just smiled to her and took her hand.

- I will give you this only advice. Follow your heart. Yes, maybe you already heard this before, but you just have to know that... if you and Neal want to begin a relationship with this man, well... you can.

- Really ? Emma asked, with opened wide. Even if he is a pirate ? A criminal ?

Snow then chuckled.

- You seem to forget, my dear, that your respectable mother just here in front of you used to be a bandit as well as he was.

- By necessity. You were purchased by Regina at this time.

- Yes, indeed. And so it was also necessity who put this man to become a pirate. He seems to have changed.

- Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe all of this is just a game for him.