Chapter 12 : We are winning !

Author's note: I don't take into account the revelation in the 6x12 episode, about who murdered David's father.

There was a war.

There was a war in the Enchanted Forest, that was present since some weeks.

There was a war, but it wasn't going to last for a long time.

Thanks to one thing.

Well, one person, indeed.

Rumplestiltskin.

The one that everyone called the Sorcerer, was on Snow White's and Prince James' side, and it was a great help for them.

And Regina, well... Regina was furious.

Because she was loosing. In fact, without her magic powers, she would have surely already lost, just as King Georges' did, not a long time ago.

Yes, finally, the terrible king and tyrant everyone feared and despised had been stopped, and it would just be a matter of time before the same thing happened to her.

And by the magic, it had been so good to do it, according to David, to finally get rid off this terrible man that he hated so much.

This monster that turned his brother into someone that was almost as terrible as himself.

Who tried to separate him from his True Love, and who was ready to provoke the death of thousands of innocent people, just in order to capture him and stop him from being free.

Yes, the battle wasn't over, but it was a good beginning.

§§§§

The situation was still unstable, but they were happy.

After Rumplestiltskin came to see her, Snow White began to hope again. Not only thanks to him, but because it was something which was in her and it had been helped by the dwarfs' presence.

And also then, with Charming' arrival, and the growing up of their relationship.

Things were everything but easy, and they could tell it, Rumplestiltskin didn't lie about it. It was difficult, hard, and sharp.

But they had hope.

Hope that things would end well, just as the Sorcerer told them.

Because things were going good, they were winning, they almost entirely did.

The only enemy they still had was Regina.

They still didn't stop her, but yes, it was going to happen. She had no allies any more, Rumplestiltskin or Maleficent weren't on her sides any more and were redeemed/in the road of redemption.

Everything was bad for her, which meant that everything or almost, was good for them.

Oh, and... everything was really bad for the poor (or not. Definitely not, in fact) King George.

And Rumplestiltskin couldn't help but want to go to see him and maybe also... make fun at him, a little (or a lot. Yes, a lot. That would be so amusing.).

And yes, it was certainly not a good thing to do, he knew it, and maybe that Belle would disapprove it if she knew this, but the thing is that he had been a villain for centuries.

It wasn't easy to loose old habits...

And the thing is that, yes, this damn king really deserved it.