Happily Ever After.

Author's note : Here is the last chapter before the epilogue... I hope you're still enjoying this story.

Immediately after she got out of the castle, and that she was sure of being far enough from the magical protection Cora put on the place, she screamed, afraid that it was already too late :

"Rumplestiltskin ! Rumplestiltskin ! Rumplestiltskin !"

Her husband appeared next to her, and she smiled, giving him a kiss, happy that she got back to him, finally.

"Belle ? He asked her with surprise. What happened ? What the hell are you and Henry doing here ?"

The Sorcerer had now completely recovered from the wound that the pirate inflicted to him, and was just reassured to see again his wife and his grand-son, both alive and safe.

There was a light of angst and fear in his wife's eyes, a thing that Rumplestiltskin didn't understand, since the nightmare was now over.

"Hook, she finally said very rapidly. He kidnapped us. But, she continued, seeing her husband's look darken, he is not the main problem we have now. He had an ally... Cora.

- She came back... Her husband then realized with horror. But, how ?

- He didn't tell me. But he told me what her plan was. She intends to cast the Dark Curse, as you wanted once Regina to do.

- Do you know where she is now ? And how did you escape from this ?

- That's the problem... Hook, he let us go, and now... He is still there, alone, and he doesn't want to leave. He wants to contain as much as he can.

- Which means that, if she comes back early, he will stay alive for just a little time, the Sorcerer said with no sarcasm, since he already knew how powerful his former lover was. Henry, he said to his grand-son, I will send you back into your grand-parents' castle, and you will tell your mother and Regina where we are, so they will come here too.

Then, he agitated his hand and the prince just disappeared.

- You can't let him there Rumple !

Her husband had an amused smile.

- Who said it was my intention ?

Belle just looked at him with a knowing look.

- I know you. I know what he did, and what you did. I know you hate him.

- What are you asking me to do exactly ?

- You and I we know that if Cora discovers that he let us go, she will kill him. Or rip out his heart, and use him the way she wants to. He said to me what she promised him. His revenge and a happy ending. With Emma and Neal I guess... And by letting us be free, he refused it. He doesn't deserve the fate Cora risks to make him endure, so, please, just go there, and help him if Cora attacks him.

- Do you really think I wouldn't have done it, hadn't you asked me to do this ?

- He tried to kill you... I could easily understand if you didn't want to do anything for him...

- I guess I still ow him something for what I did to him, so..."

Before he had the time to say something else, Emma appeared next to him.

"Where is Regina ? Belle asked, surprised not to see her friend with the princess.

- Far away, and we can't contact her, I guess Cora found a way to send her away... Henry told me what happened. Where is Killian ?