Chapter 58: Neo-Aspect

A few minutes after the Grand Idol Festival

"God, please let me make it!" I say to myself as I run through the night with Alisa in tow.

"This is one of the challenges of dating girls in 2 different bands!" Alisa yells unhelpfully.

"I know! That's why I'm going to go there even if I'm late! I'll accept whatever punishment I receive!" I yell back.

"Even if that involves you know, the kids thing?!" Alisa yells and I can just feel the sadistic smile on her face.

"SHUT UP ALISA!!! YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!!" I yell as we continue running. I really shouldn't be shouting at her, she did kind of warn me about this before I told Pastel Palettes I'd watch them at the Grand Idol Festival.

After running for a couple of more minutes, we were able to make it to the venue just in time for the event to start. Thank God. We make our way to our seats, sit down and catch our breaths. This music event is Roselia's last chance to get into Future World Fes this year and I can't afford to miss this.

Soon opening remarks are done and the bands start playing. They have some pretty good bands here, but I still believe in Roselia. Eventually it was Roselia's turn to perform.

"We are Roselia, we'll be performing, LOUDER." Yukina tells the audience and the audience cheers.

[LOUDER by Roselia]

Uragiri wa kurai mama fall down

Kuzure yuku sekai wa

Kokoro hiki hagashite netsu wo ushinatta

Imada ni yowasa nijimu on mind

Mijukusa wo kakaete

Utau shikaku nante nai to se wo mukete

Iroaseta hitomi hi wo tsuketa

Anata no kotoba

Louder...!

You're my everything (You're my everything)

Kagayaki afure yuku anata no oto wa

Watashi no oto de try to... tsutaetai no

I'm movin' on with you (movin' on with you)

Todoketai yo subete

Anata ga ita kara watashi ga ita ndayo

No more need to cry kitto

Morosa wa kudakeba ī so long

Setsuna ni osanasa wo tsurete

Kanaete miseru kara

[All] I don't look back

Erabu no wa hitsuzen de all time

Hiritsuita suhada mo misete?

Hajiru koto wa nai no

Itsumademo