Chapter 35: Meeting the Little Sister

Today is a Saturday and we have to work at CiRCLE today. Which is normal, expect for the fact that my little sister, Jeanne, is tagging along. I already talked to Marina about it and she said that it was fine as long as we get our work done.

"I'm excited to see how you and Alisa-nee-chan work." Jeanne says as she walks in between me and Alisa.

"It's nothing exciting that's for sure." I tell Jeanne. I just hope we don't run into Roselia or Pastel Palettes.

"It's true, we're just gonna be fixing up the live house today and there's no lives schedules for today." Alisa adds.

"It's fine. I've got nothing to do today anyways and I am curious about what you do at a live house." Jeanne says.

Soon we reach CiRCLE and enter.

"Hey Marina."

"We're here."

Me and Alisa greet Marina who's at the front counter.

"Hello you two." Marina greets us then she looks at Jeanne. "Is this your sister (Y/N)?"

"Yeah." I nod.

"Hi there, I'm Marina Tsukishima and I'm your brother's boss." Marina introduces herself to Jeanne.

"Hello, I'm Jeanne (L/N). Thank you for allowing me here today Marina-san." Jeanne introduces herself and bows her head.

"It's alright, I'm actually curious what (Y/N)'s little sister is like. What grade are you in?" Marina says.

"I'm in 3rd year middle school." Jeanne says.

"Why did want to see your brother work?" Marina asks.

"Well my brother isn't one to do something like this, so I'm curious to know what made him stay." Jeanne explains.

"I see. I hope you find an answer." Marina says then turns to me and Alisa. "Okay. For now I need you two to make sure that studio 1 and 2 are good for use."

"Alright, we'll get to it." I say and we head to the studios.

"Come on Jeanne." Alisa says and Jeanne follows us.

Alisa and I began checking on studios 1 and 2. Jeanne didn't just sit around, she also helped us with some basic things, like carrying stuff or handing things over to us. In an hour we were finished checking on studios.

"Marina the studios 1 and 2 are good to go." I report to Marina.

"Good job." Marina responds. "Now I need you to go pick up some deliveries from Edogawa. You're going to need 2 people."

"Okay." I nod then turn to Jeanne. "Jeanne you stay here, we should be back soon."

"Why?" Jeanne asks.

"We're just going to pick somethings up so just wait here." I tell her.

"Fine." Jeanne says then Alisa and I head out to Edogawa Music.

--------------------

30 minutes later [Jeanne's POV]

It's been 30 minutes and they're still not back yet. I've been spending the time talking to Marina-san about live houses and how Onii-chan and Alisa-nee-chan have been at work. Then I hear the door chimes and a group of girls enter.

"Onee-chan isn't it boppin' that our bands get to practice at the same time today?" A voice says. One that I've heard before.

"I guess so." Another more serious sounding voice says.