Chapter 5: Devotion

Alisa and I arrive at Circle and we immediately start on fixing up the studio. We just finished and entered the lobby the same time as Roselia arrives.

"Hello (Y/N)." Lisa says, waving her hand.

"Hi (Y/N)!" Ako also greets me.

"Hey." I greet back with a raised hand.

"Oh who's this, you're girlfriend?" Lisa asks with a smug look on her face.

"No, we're not dating. we're best friends." I explain for what feels like the hundredth time.

"Our relationship is purely platonic." Alisa follows up.

"I see, I guess I jumped the gun there." Lisa says. Something tells me that she would have said that to tease me either way.

"Hi, I'm Lisa Imai." Lisa introduces herself to Alisa.

"Name's Alisa Megurine." Alisa replies.

"Yukina Minato." Yukina Says.

"Sayo Hikawa." Sayo follows.

"I'm Ako Udagawa. A powerful necromancer." Ako says.

"My name is Rinko Shirokane." Rinko says shyly.

"Marina-san is the studio ready to be used?" Yukina asks Marina.

"Yes. (Y/N) and Alisa just finished up with it." Marina replies.

"Thank you. Everyone let's start practice then." Yukina says as she and the rest enter the studio.

"I wonder just how good are they?" Alisa wonders.

"They're really good." I say.

"You've seen them play before (Y/N)?" Marina asks.

"Yeah just last week." I answer.

"If you're curious Alisa, why don't you watch them practice." Marina says.

"Is it fine?" Alisa asks.

"There's nothing I need you to do at the moment so feel free." Marina assures.

"Okay then, let's go (Y/N)." Alisa says dragging me into the studio and I follow without complaint. I'm actually excited to see them play again.

--------------------

We enter the studio to see Roselia setting up their instruments before they turn to look at us.

"What brings you two here." Lisa asks.

"We were wondering if we could watch you practice. Is it alright with you?" Alisa says.

"You may watch as long as you don't get in our way." Yukina says firmly.

"Understood." I say.

"Thank you." Alisa says as we take a seat to watch them play.

"Are you sure Minato-san?" Sayo questions.

"It'll be fine as long as they don't interfere. Think of them as an audience."

"Very well then."

"Let's start with Nesshoku Starmine." Yukina says as the band starts to play.

[Nesshoku Starmine by Roselia]

We carry on...

Namioto wa kage wo nagashite

We carry on...

Atatakana ryōte wo nigiru yo