Chapter 51: Always Gloomy with Searching Colors

The next day

We're at Hazawa Coffee to figure out our game plan for trying to find Sayo, namely what places we might find her.

"Don't you think she would be here?" Lisa points at a park on the map.

"No, she's smart, that's too obvious." Maya points out.

"Knowing Sayo she would stay on the move if she didn't want to be found, so all we can do is simply just keep looking and have each of us in different parts of the city." I say. I look at Hina and she nods.

"Well then, that's how it is," Alisa says.

"Before we head out. Hina, I have something for you." I say as I reach into my jacket's pocket.

"Hmm? Yeah?" I hold my hand out and Hina then holds hers out as I drop a Cyan Plastic Ring into her hands.

"Whoaaaaa, it's so pretty and boppin'" Hina exclaims in joy as she puts the ring on.

"You'll have his children, right Hina?" Lisa says. Seriously Lisa!

"Of course I will, I'll have as many children with (Y/N) as he wants!" Hina exclaims happily

"Hahahaha!!!" Alisa starts laughing at a whole new frequency to that statement as my face gets red all over again.

"Shut up Alisa!" I exclaim as I glare at Lisa for bringing it up in the first place. Now I'm really beginning to genuinely wonder if Alisa is a sadist along with Lisa.

"Umm, can we please focus on finding Hikawa-san please?" Maya asks. Seriously, I really could just kiss you right now.

"Okay, enough games, let's do this." Eve says determinedly.

"Alright everyone, good luck, and keep in contact if anything comes up okay?" I say to everyone as they all nod and give their affirmations. Then we all head out and split up as I start looking everywhere I can for long teal hair.

--------------------

25 minutes later

I have been searching for a while now and still no sign or word from anyone that Roselia's guitarist is within the realm of the found right now. I'm only getting more and more desperate as time goes on when I suddenly see Aya, I almost run up to her to ask if she's seen Sayo before I stop in my tracks... my legs were turning into jelly.

"NO! THIS IS NO LONGER JUST ABOUT YOU ANYMORE!!! YOU NEED ALL THE HELP YOU CAN GET TO HELP SAYO!!!" I thought to myself.

"Aya!" I call out to her and approach her.

"Huh? Oh, it's you." Aya says in a flat tone before trying to leave.

"Wait!" I call after her but she keeps walking away and I follow her.

"Aya please wait." I say as I keep following her.

Eventually Aya has enough and stops then turns to face me.

"What do you want?!" Aya yells at my face.

I'm taken aback by her yelling at me.

"Well?" Aya says in irritation. I shake my head to regain my focus.

"Have you seen Sayo?" I ask her.

"The answer is n- What?" Aya says.

"Sayo, Hina's sister, have you seen her?" I restate my question.

"N-no... I haven't why?" Aya asks.

"She ran away and she's been missing for 2 days now. Hina's been worried sick and we're trying to look for her." I tell Aya.