Chapter 8: Preparations

Author's Notes

Hello everyone. First off, I would like to thank you for reading the story this far. Second thing is that I've decided to add Ako, Rinko, Chisato and Eve to the Harem. Lastly I would like to know what you think of the story so far, is it good, bad, fine or meh? Notice any mistakes? Please leave a comment.

Now without further ado, please enjoy.

--------------------

There are still 3 days until the joint live and we're still busy with preparations. Maya is also with us helping out while teaching me about the equipment and I have to say that she is really knowledgeable when it comes to music equipment. While she did ramble on at times while she was teaching me, I decided not to stop her and listen instead, and some of what she said was quite interesting.

"And that's how you do it." Maya says as she finishes checking on the speaker as I watch her. "Always remember to make sure that the screws are properly in place to avoid any accidents."

"Got it." I say nodding my head.

"Do you have any more questions?" Maya asks with anticipation, clearly excited to talk about music equipment.

"None for now. Thanks Maya" I tell her.

"It's no problem. This the first time I get to talk about and teach someone about music equipment. It was actually sort of fun. Huhehe." Maya says with a smile.

"Hey (Y/N)! You done flirting over there?" Alisa yells from the other side of the stage with a smug look on her face. She's been teasing me more often recently.

"We're not flirting." I say, sighing at the end while Maya blushes.

"Sure~" Alisa says before her phone starts ringing.

"It's my dad, I need to take this." Alisa heads outside to take her call.

"I'm gonna go get some water." I tell Maya.

"Alright, I'll keep checking on the equipment." Maya says as she starts tinkering with the equipment and I head upstairs to the lobby.

I go outside and turn towards the cafe where I see Ako and Rinko eating ice cream. I decided to go greet them.

"Hey there." I say approaching them.

"Hi (Y/N)." Ako greets me.

"H-hello (Y/N)-San." Rinko greets Shyly.

"Taking a break from practice?" I ask, remembering that Roselia and Hello Happy World are here for practice.

"Yup." Ako says taking a bite of her ice cream.

"Ummm... (Y/N)-san?" Rinko suddenly says in a low voice.

"Yes Rinko?" I turn to her.

"I-I was w-wondering if you've tried NFO?" Rinko says looking away.

"That's right, you promised us that you'd play it!" Ako exclaims.

"Yeah I did. Alisa and I started playing the day after you told me." I tell them.

"Really? What classes did you pick?" Ako asks curiously.

"I chose the knight class and Alisa is a priestess."

"That's great, now we can have someone in the front and a healer."

"I'm not that good though."

"Don't worry Rin-rin and I will help you out. Right Rin-rin?"