Chapter 45: Walking Around Part 2

With nothing to do I decided to go around for a walk. I like walking around, it feels nice. However my mind is still unable to make a choice and afraid that some of the girls may be getting impatient. Why can't I narrow it down? Do I really like each one of them that much? Maybe I like all of them equally and don't want to choose just one?

"Once again I'm getting nowhere." I say to myself. "Dammit..."

Not to mention the fact I still question if I do deserve their feelings.

"(Y/N)-san." A voice calls out to me and I look up to see Yukina.

"Hey Yukina." I greet her. "No practice today?"

"Yes, we've decided to take a break today." Yukina nods.

"That's good, taking a break now and then." I say.

"I'm aware of that. Practicing too much may impact our health, further impairing our ability to perform." Yukina tells me in a serious tone.

"So what are you doing now Yukina?" I ask her.

"I'm just taking a stroll." Yukina says.

"Huh, I'm doing the same." I tell Yukina.

"Then would you like to join me?" Yukina asks me.

"Sure." I nod and a small smile forms on Yukina's face.

--------------------

1 and a half hour later

Yukina and I walked around the park while talking to each other about various topics. Now we're sitting on a park bench taking a break.

"So how's you're story going?" Yukina asks me as I told her that I was writing a story.

"It's going fine so far. Although honestly, I've been having some trouble coming up with ideas." I tell Yukina. "That's why I'm taking a break from writing until an idea strikes me."

"I'm sure you'll find inspiration for an idea for your story." Yukina tells me. "It's good that you have something that you can do. It may give you a sense of direction."

"Thanks Yukina." I say.

A moment of silence falls over us.

"(Y/N)-san." Yukina calls for my attention.

"Yes?" I reply.

"Have you made your choice yet?" Yukina asks me while staring me directly in the eyes.

"No." I say as I look away from Yukina and she lets out a sigh.

"I can understand that this is not an easy decision for you to make (Y/N)-san. But you shouldn't keep us waiting too long." Yukina tells me.

"I know that... But..." I say.

"I'm not saying I need an answer right now. However you should have one soon." Yukina says.

"I know." I say while looking at the ground.

Yukina's phone suddenly rings and she quickly answers it. While she's talking, I think about what she told me and how it made me panic a bit. Soon Yukina ends the call and puts her phone away.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Lisa. She ran into Sayo, Ako and Rinko at the mall and asked me if I wanted to join them." Yukina tells me.

"You are going to join them, right?" I say.

"I am." Yukina says before lightly blushing. "Do you want to join us?"