Chapter 32: Green-Eyed Guitarist

Another day, another finished set of classes and that means another shift at CiRCLE. Everything today has been the same as usual and now Alisa and I are now on our way to CiRCLE.

And there's no guarantee

That this will be easy

It's not a miracle you need, believe me

Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me

But I will love you endlessly

Wings aren't what you need, you need me

I finish singing in a low voice that only me and Alisa can hear.

"I really love that part of the song." I say. "I hope I get to sing it to that special girl someday."

"Maybe that day is closer than we think." Alisa says while smiling.

"Maybe." I nod in agreement with Alisa.

"(Y/N)! Alisa-chan!" We turn around and see Aya running over towards us.

"Hello Aya."

"Hey there Aya."

Alisa and I greet Aya respectively as she catches up to us.

"How are you two doing?" Aya asks us.

"We're doing just fine." Alisa says.

"What about you Aya?" I ask.

"I'm doing fine as well. I actually have practice with Pastel Palettes today." Aya says.

Then Aya suddenly latches onto my arm.

"Ah... Aya... we're in public." I tell Aya quietly. I don't want someone to recognize Aya and then create a possible scandal.

"But you haven't hanged out with me in a long time." Aya says while pouting.

"Aya, I think (Y/N) means that you're still an idol and that certain 'fans' of yours will not react well to you showing interest in a boy." Alisa explains for me. "Also because (Y/N) doesn't want to cause a scandal for you or get attacked by the more rabid fans."

"Fine." Aya reluctantly release my arm. "But I want you to spend some time with me next time."

"Okay." I reply. Seriously, these girls have me wrapped around their fingers.

"Promise?" Aya says while pouting.

"I Promise." I hold my hand up.

"Alright. I'll head to practice now. Goodbye you two!" Aya says as she runs off and we wave her goodbye.

"Aren't you wrapped around their fingers~." Alisa says in a singsong voice with a teasing smirk.

"I already thought about that. Now come on." I say as we continue walking.

--------------------

1 hour later

I'm climbing up the stairs after I just finished checking on the speakers in the live area.

"(Y/N)-san." I look up and see Yukina with Lisa.

"Oh, Yukina, Lisa, can I help you?" I ask them.

"Are you busy at the moment (Y/N)?" Lisa asks me.

"Um, no, I just finished. Why?" I answer.

"Can we have a moment of your time?" Yukina asks me in a serious tone.