Chapter 25: Roses and Pastels on the Beach

"Well, I guess we can try to invite Roselia and Pastel Palettes." I tell Alisa.

"Great, I'm leaving you in charge of inviting them." Alisa tells me with a smile.

"Me?" I say while pointing to myself.

"Yup, I think it'll be better if you invite them. I'm sure they'll agree if it's you inviting them." Alisa explains.

"Fine, but we should have some plan before I invite them." I say with a sigh.

"How about next Saturday? Marina told me that we're free that day." Alisa says.

"Next Saturday sounds good. I'll tell them when I see them." I say. "Maybe I'll talk to Roselia when they're done with practice."

"Okay." Alisa says, smiling.

We finish our break and get back to work.

--------------------

3 hours later

Roselia should be finished with practice right about now, so I head to the studio that they're using and enter to see Roselia cleaning up.

"You need any help?" I say.

"Oh, (Y/N). We're actually just finishing up, so no need." Lisa tells me.

"Okay, then I'll just wait." I wait for them to finish cleaning up. After they finish cleaning up I tell them that I have something to say.

"What is it that you want to say (Y/N), is it in regards to CiRCLE?" Sayo asks.

"Nope. Actually it's that Alisa and I are planning to go to the beach and we thought of inviting Roselia along with Pastel Palettes. That's if you're not busy." I tell them.

"The beach! I wanna go!" Ako exclaims with raised hands.

"Oh, you're inviting us to the beach. Is it because you want to see us in swimsuits? (Y/N) you naughty boy." Lisa says in a seductive manner.

"Huh...!" Rinko exclaims, taking a step away from me as Yukina and Sayo look at me in disgust.

"Wha- NO! It's not like that! Dammit Lisa!" I yell.

"Sorry (Y/N), I couldn't help it. But going to the beach does sound nice." Lisa says while laughing. "What do you think Yukina?"

"We can't, we should focus on practicing." Yukina says. I was expecting this response from her.

"I agree Minato-san, it's better that we spend time perfecting our music." Sayo says while crossing her arms. She's agreeing with Yukina, as expected.

"Ehhh! But all we've been doing is practice. Can't we have a day to have fun?" Ako complains.

"It's important that we continue to improve our skill Ako." Yukina replies to Ako.

"But..." Ako tries to say something but can't come up with anything.

"Yukina, Sayo, it's just for a day. I'm sure that we can afford to spend a day to have fun." Lisa tries to convince Yukina and Sayo. "Right (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, knowing to relax is important too. Just working can drive you crazy. But if you don't want to, I won't force you to come." I say in a disappointed tone.

"Come on you two, (Y/N) and Alisa are going out of their way to invite us to the beach." Lisa says.

"Please Yukina-san, Sayo-san! Let's go with them to the beach!" Ako begs Yukina and Sayo.

"It's just for a day. Are you really sure you can't you make room for that?" I ask Yukina and Sayo as I look at them both in the eyes. 

"Please." I plead before light blushes form on Yukina and Sayo's faces and they look away.