Chapter 57: Once More Luminous

The next day

Me, Alisa, Pastel Palettes and Roselia are at Hazawa Coffee celebrating everything going back to normal and Rinko being alright.

"Looks like everything is going back to the way they used to be." I say.

"I know, except for the fact that you are now officially the boyfriend of 10 girls." Alisa says while wearing a goofy grin.

"I would tell you to shut up, but you're right." I say.

I look over to the girls smiling and talking to each other. The girls who are now officially my girlfriends. It's going to take me sometime to get used to this. I wonder how my parents and Jeanne are going to react to this...

"That's right. Sayo, Yukina!" I call out.

"What is it?"

"Yes?"

Sayo and Yukina reply as they turn to me.

"Here, I want you two to have this." I say as I give Sayo a Dark Turquoise Plastic Ring and Yukina a Dark Purple Plastic Ring.

"(Y/N)... Thank you." Yukina says as she puts on her ring.

"Eh, isn't it too early to propose?!" Sayo exclaims.

W-what?

"That means you two are willing to have (Y/N)'s kids right~?" Lisa says smugly.

"Of course." Yukina says in a cool manner but she has a faint blush on her cheeks.

"I do! I'm willing to have as many children as (Y/N) wants!" Sayo exclaims after putting on her ring. Didn't Hina say something similar?

I blush at Yukina and Sayo's admission.

"Hahahaha!!" Alisa laughs out loud.

"Shut up Alisa." I say while turning to glare at her.

"It's official! We all want your kids (Y/N)~." Lisa declares and I can feel some jealous stares from some guys nearby.

"Dammit Lisa, enough with the jokes." I say exasperated.

"We are serious though dear~." Chisato says with half-lidded eyes.

"In fact, I'm sure that some of us can't wait~." Chisato says then licks her lips.

"I... I..." I stutter as I'm sure my face is completely red at this point.

"I-I'm... not ready for... that yet..." I say shyly. It's true, I'm not ready for that yet. I mean, we're still in high school while Ako is still in middle school!

"That's alright, we can do all the work~." Chisato says. Please STOP her! Rinko then suddenly places her palm on my leg as she reminds me that she's there. She has a look of concern on her face as I smile feeling happy that she knows my pain and empathizes with me... then it contorts into a devilish grin as she says something as a loud whisper in my ear so only everyone at the table hears it.

"Ara Ara~." SOMEONE!!! PLEASE!!! SAVE ME!!!

"So should we take turns?" Hina wonders out loud. I never thought it was possible, but I turned even redder.

"If that's the case then I want me and Onee-chan to go first!" Hina exclaims. WHAT?!

"Good work Hina!" Sayo exclaims happily. Wait, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO REPRIMAND HER?!

"Then Yukina and I go next!" Lisa exclaims and Yukina nods calmly while blushing red. OH COME ON!

"Rin-rin let's do (Y/N) together!" Ako exclaims. WHERE DID SHE LEARN TO SAY THAT?! TOMOEEEEEEEE!!!