Chapter 34: Just Another Day

It's early in the morning on a Saturday and I'm out walking (D/N). The little guy is walking in front of me with his nose to the ground sniffing around. It's really adorable to look at and brings a smile to my face.

After walking (D/N) for a few more minutes we went back home. I wipe the dust and dirt from (D/N)'s mouth before we enter the house. (D/N) drinks some water before curling up into a ball and resting in his doggy bed. I enter the kitchen and see that Jeanne is up and cooking breakfast.

"Need any help?" I ask her before drinking some water from the fridge.

"Sure. Get started on the eggs." Jeanne tells me as she points to the eggs. 

I put the water bottle back in the fridge and head to the eggs. I take a frying pan and start on the eggs.

"Are you doing anything today?" Jeanne asks me while cooking.

"Yeah." I reply.

"With Alisa-nee-chan?"

"No, I have to help out some friends."

"Really?" Jeanne asks.

"Yes." I nod.

"With what?" Jeanne tilts her head.

"English."

"You have to help them with their English?" Jeanne says while checking the rice.

"Uh-huh." I nod.

--------------------

4 hours later

I'm at Hazawa Coffee helping Afterglow study. They have an English test coming up and Himari asked me to help her study and it ended up with me helping Afterglow. Himari was the one who had the most difficulty so I had to put more focus on helping her.

"And that's how you do it. Any questions?" I say after explaining an English topic.

"Yes! What's the difference with... whose and who's with an apostrophe?" Himari asks.

"'Whose' is a possessive word, asking who owns something. 'Who's' with an apostrophe is a contraction of 'who is' or 'who has'." I explain while writing it down.

"Okay." Himari nods.

"Anyone else?" I ask.

"How about, Its and It's with an apostrophe?" Tomoe asks.

"'Its' is a possessive word, meaning something belongs to it. 'It's' with an apostrophe is a contraction of 'it is' or 'it has'." I explain while writing it down again.

"Got it." Tomoe says.

"It's already lunch time, why don't we take a beak?" Tsugumi suggests while looking at the clock.

"You're right Tsugumi." Tomoe says as she checks the clock.

"Let's have lunch then." I say as I stand up.

"Where are you going (Y/N)-san?" Ran asks me.

"I'm going to buy some something from Yamabuki Bakery." I say.

"Oh, if you're going to Yamabuki, can you go buy some bread for the adorable Moca-chan." Moca says.

"Sure, what do you want? Anyone else?" I ask.

Moca (mostly) and the others list down somethings they want from Yamabuki Bakery. With that, I take the list and head to Yamabuki Bakery.

"Welcome. Oh, (Y/N). Hello." I'm greeted by Saaya when I enter.