Chapter 28: More Time

It's been a week since my date with Yukina. Even after going on a date with each of the girls, I still can't make a decision yet. At least now I know that I do have feelings for each one of the girls. I still need some more time to make my decision. It's not like I have a deadline, but I don't want to keep them waiting long.

"(Y/N)-san?" I look up and see Saori-san looking at me. She's a friend of me and Alisa.

"Yes, Saori-san?"

"Are you okay? You have this serious look on your face, and it's quite scary to be honest." Saori-san says.

"I just have something I need to sort out." I tell her.

"Okay. It must be really difficult if it has you making that face." Saori-san wonders.

"It is." I let out a sigh.

"Hmm... I know! Why don't you, me and Alisa go for some pancakes at that cafe at the shopping district? Something tasty might help you relax." Saori-san suggests.

"That sounds like a good idea Saori." Alisa approaches us. "We should go (Y/N)."

"Sure. Some pancakes sound good." I say.

"Hey, what are you all planning?" Kenji approaches us.

"We're heading out for some pancakes later." Saori-san tells Kenji.

"Can I join?" Kenji asks.

"Sure." Saori-san says.

"Cool." Kenji says.

"Let's head there together after class." Saori-san tells us and we nod in reply.

I turn to the back of the room and see one of our classmates, Miyuki-san reading manga by herself. She's an otaku and is usually left alone by everyone else because they think she's weird.

"Maybe we can invite Miyuki-san as well." I suggest.

"That otaku? You're not serious are you?" Kenji says.

"Kenji, you watch and read H-stuff a lot. You're not exactly better." I say in a flat tone while glaring at Kenji. "And do you wanna know what it feels like to have a broken arm?"

"N-No." Kenji says nervously.

"Then shut up." I tell him.

"Shutting up." Kenji quickly says.

"I guess it won't hurt to invite her." Saori-san says.

"I'll go ask her." I stand up and head towards Miyuki-san's desk.

"Hello Miyuki-san." I greet her.

"Huh? Oh, hello (Y/N)-san. What brings you here?" Miyuki-san looks up from her manga.

"Me, Alisa, Saori-san and Kenji are going for some pancakes after school and I wanted to ask if you wanna join us." I tell Miyuki-san.

"Ah, n-no t-thanks." Miyuki-san says. "I don't wanna be an odd one out."

"What makes you an odd one out?" I ask.

"W-well, I'm an otaku."

"While not as much as you do, we watch anime and read manga too."

"I'm not popular..."

"Neither am I and should I even care about that?" I tilt my head sideways. "Come on. It'll be fine."

"Umm, alright. I'll go too." Miyuki-san says then points at me. "But you're going have to read that shoujo manga I was reading last week."

"Deal." I nod. Miyuki-san and I talk about manga and anime at times. She also lends me some manga to read and also recommends some anime. I'm actually one of the few people she considers a friend, despite her labeling me as a 'normie'.