Chapter 27: Devoted

It's been 2 weeks since Chisato tried to force herself on me and it's lunch time back at school. I've been ignoring her because I'm honestly still a bit shook up from it. But I also feel like I went too far slapping her, but with what she tried to do, part of me feels that she deserved that. I mean, imagine if the roles were reversed.

"Yo, (Y/N)." I look up and see Kenji, one of my few guy friends in school. He's your average high school boy, and a bit of a pervert.

"You look like you're in deep thought man. You okay?" He asks me.

"I'm good. Just tired." I say.

"Well summer just ended. And I didn't get to hang out with any babes!" Kenji says in a depressed tone.

"It's that type of talk why you don't get to." I tell him and he just glares at me.

"I heard that you and Alisa went to the beach with some friends. Were there any babes? Think you could introduce me?" Kenji says eagerly.

"Yes and no." I say.

"Aw come on! Why not?" He says?

"Because I'm sure that none of them would be interested in you." I tell him bluntly.

"Man you're no fun. You won't get girlfriend with that attitude. Anyway, I'll see ya later." Kenji says as he leaves and I nod in reply.

Just then my phone sounds a notification. I pull it out and see that Chisato was the one who sent me a message. I take a deep breath before I read her message.

Chisato: (Y/N). Can we please talk now? I thought long and hard about what I did. Please.

(Y/N): Alright. Let's meet at the park's fountain at 4:00.

Chisato: Thank you (Y/N). I'll see you there.

I close my phone and put it back in my pocket. I hope Chisato learned her lesson.

"Chisato needs to talk to you?" I look up and this time I see Alisa looking at me.

"Yeah." I nod.

"What for?" She asks.

"It's something private between us." I tell her, hoping she doesn't inquire further.

"Alright then." She replies then she takes a seat and changes the topic.

--------------------

After school

I'm at the park's fountain waiting for Chisato to arrive. I shake my head trying not to remember the events of that day. I look up and see Chisato arrive.

"(Y/N)..." Chisato says.

"Let's talk somewhere private. Follow me." I tell her.

I lead Chisato to a more quiet and secluded part of the park where there aren't many people around. I take a deep breath before I turn around to face her while crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry for trying to... force myself onto you. I thought long and hard about what I did and how wrong it was. I shouldn't have done that to you, it was basically sexual harassment." Chisato says while looking at the ground. I remain silent. "What I did was disrespectful not only to you, but to the other girls as well."

"I know you have every right to hate me for what I did. But please forgive me (Y/N). For 2 weeks all I can think about was how much I wronged you and what can I do to earn your forgiveness. I couldn't even focus on practice and every night I'd cry just thinking about it." Chisato continues as tears begin to fall from her eyes. "I just... I don't want to lose you... I don't want you to hate me... Please (Y/N)... I'm sorry... Please forgive me..."