Chapter 17: Just a Day

"And that's what happened..." I say finishing my story.

"That's rough." Misaki says taking a sip of her coffee.

If your wondering what I'm doing with Misaki. We happened to run into each other in the shopping district and now we're exchanging stories at Hazawa Coffee. She was telling me stories about Hello, Happy World and all the craziness that Kokoro, Hagumi and Kaoru were up to and I was telling her about CiRCLE, Alisa and my complicated love life.

"I still can't believe that you like 10 different girls." Misaki says. "Are you sure you're not trying to make a harem or something?"

"Yes, I'm sure that I'm not trying to make a harem." I tell her. "And it's making my head hurt and stressing me out."

"Well, with 10 girls, you'd be hard pressed to make a choice." Misaki says.

"Sometimes I feel like I need to hurt myself because of this." I say sipping my coffee.

"Hurt yourself...?" Misaki says, putting down her coffee.

"I get these thoughts sometimes. Thoughts that I'm worthless and need to hurt myself as punishment for being in this situation." I admit to Misaki. "Don't worry, I don't actively hurt myself, but these thoughts can get overwhelming at times."

"Are you alright?" Misaki asks concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I have Alisa, and I do go to therapy sometimes, it helps me." I tell her.

"Okay, just remember that you can talk to me if you need to. You've been listening to be complain about the 3 idiots after all." Misaki tells me.

"Thanks Misaki." I thank her.

"No problem. So how are you gonna move forward with this?" Misaki says.

"I know that I do like Aya, Chisato, Yukina and Lisa. But I'm still not sure with the others. I'm just gonna wait for a chance to know if I really do like them or not. I'm not gonna rush it, but I shouldn't wait for long. I'm gonna have to be the one to take the first step." I explain to Misaki.

"You're right. Let's just hope that Kokoro doesn't find out and try to mess everything up." Misaki says. I agree with Misaki. The last thing I need is Kokoro trying to help. She might think up some crazy scheme that'll be too much for me to handle.

"True." I agree with Misaki.

We continue to chat and exchange stories before Misaki has to meet up with Kanon and I head towards the park for some time by myself.

--------------------

A few minutes later

I reach the park and notice a group of girls surrounding someone, and I already know who it is.

"Kaoru-sama!"

"We love you!"

"Marry me Kaoru-san!"

The girls around her were screaming. I decide to walk on by but Kaoru notices me.

"Ah, (Y/N)-kun!" Kaoru says catching my attention.

"Excuse me my little kittens, but I would like to speak with the young knight." Kaoru tells the girls surrounding her as she approaches me. Once she reaches me, she puts an arm around my shoulders. She's already done this a couple of times that I'm getting used to it.

"Excuse us, I'll see you soon once more. Farewell my little kittens." She says to the girls as we walk on and the girls swoon.

"Kaoru-sama!"