AUTHOR'S NOTE: ON ALISA (THE BEST FRIEND)

I'm sorry about this not being a chapter and being another A/N. Don't worry, I'm working on a chapter and it should be out soon. I just need your opinion on something, or rather someone, that being the Reader's Best Friend (and OC of mine) Alisa.

I feel like Alisa hasn't been given enough characterization or appearances and is easily forgotten or uninteresting. What do you think? Do you have have an opinion on her? I'm thinking about making a chapter that focuses more on her and her relationship with (Y/N). Would you be interested in it? If not I'll skip it. However, I will NOT remove her.

Thank you for your time. Here are the details about Alisa that's on my character sheet if you wanna read it.

Alisa Megurine [Best Friend OC]

(Y/N)'s best friend (purely platonic), they met on (Y/N)'s first day of school in Japan (2nd year middle school). She is Japanese-American and was born in the US but moved to Japan when she was 12 years old. She and (Y/N) are very close and are often mistaken as a couple. She trusts (Y/N) the most and also likes messing with him. She is very popular in school and if not for (Y/N) (due to being mistaken for dating and his protectiveness), she would be asked out more often. Unknown to most people, while Alisa is generally passive, she will gladly retaliate against anyone hurting (Y/N). Her father is often at work and her mother works away from home. She loves her father but has a strained relationship with her mother due to her not being around often. She often hangs out at (Y/N)'s house and is close with the (L/N) family. She enjoys playing video games. She is also a bit of a gun nut and often joins (Y/N) and his dad when they go shooting. She is a big fan of Pastel*Palettes. She hates being alone and considers loneliness to be the worst feeling in the world.

Alisa and (Y/N) work part-time at CiRCLE. She helps (Y/N) in regards to his feelings for the girls of Pastel*Palettes and Roselia.

Alisa has long pink hair that is often worn loosely or sometimes in a ponytail and blue eyes. She dresses in a very feminine or girly manner.

(I think you can easily guess the character who was the inspiration for her... It's no secret...)