Chapter 22: Bushido!

I'm currently browsing through the books at the bookstore in the mall. I don't find anything of interest so I decide to go. While walking, I spot a familiar silver haired girl in one of the aisles.

"Eve?" I call out while approaching her.

"Huh? Oh, (Y/N)-san." Eve says, turning to me with a smile.

"Are looking for something?" I ask Eve.

"Yes, I'm looking for a book. What about you (Y/N)-san?" Eve replies.

"I was just checking out some of the books here, but nothing interesting. What kind of book are you looking for?"

"It's about Bushido! The code of the samurai!" Definitely something Eve would be looking for.

"I see, do you need some help finding it?" I offer.

"Yes, I would like some help." Eve replies with a smile.

"What's the title of the book?" I ask her.

"It's called 'An easy to understand guide to Bushido'." Eve answers.

"'An easy to understand guide to Bushido', got it. I'll go ask customer service if they have it." I say.

"Okay, I'll keep searching here." Eve replies then she goes back to searching through the books.

I go to the customer service counter and ask the employee if they have the book in stock.

"Excuse me."

"Yes, how can I help you sir?" The employee says.

"Do you have the book titled, 'An easy to understand guide to Bushido' in stock?" I tell the employee.

"Just a moment sir." The employee says to me as she searches for the book on the computer.

"Yes, we do have the book in stock. It should be in the guides section." The employee tells me while pointing at the guides section.

"Thank you." I thank the employee before heading back to Eve.

"Eve." I call out to her.

"(Y/N)-san, do they have the book?" Eve asks me as she stands up.

"Yeah, they said that it should be in the guides section." I tell her.

"Okay, let's go look for it over there." Eve says then we head over to the guides section to look for the book.

"Let's see..." Eve and I are looking through the guide section for the book.

"It's not over here." Eve says, going to another shelf.

I continue to look through the books on the shelves when I finally spot the book we're looking for: 'An easy to understand guide to Bushido'. I take the book and turn to Eve.

"Eve, I found it."

"Really?" Eve says while standing up.

"Yup, here it is." I hand the book over to Eve.

"'An easy to understand guide to Bushido'! Thank you (Y/N)-san." Eve says as she looks through the book. "This will definitely help me understand Bushido better!"

Eve and I then proceed to the cashier where Eve buys the book before we leave.

"Thank you for helping me (Y/N)-san!" Eve says to me as we walk.

"No need for that. It was a simple thing." I tell her.

"No! That was very honorable thing to do (Y/N)-san. Samurai must help each other!" Eve says with enthusiasm.