Chapter 36: Little Sister with Pastels

"I'm going now." Jeanne tells me as she puts on her shoes.

"Alright, stay safe now." I tell Jeanne.

"What about you? What are you going to do today?" Jeanne asks me.

"I'm just gonna play video games." I answer.

"Alright, then I'm off." Jeanne says as she opens the door.

"Bye." I bid her farewell.

--------------------

1 hour later [Jeanne's POV]

I agreed to meet with Pastel Palettes at the park today. I'm so excited! I can't believe I actually get to hang out with them! I still can't believe that Onii-chan and Alisa-nee-chan are friends with them and never told me. That's not fair! But I wonder though, when Pastel Palettes and Roselia found out that I'm Onii-chan's little sister, I felt like something was up and I wanna know what.

"Jeanne-chan!" I'm taken out of my thoughts by Aya-san calling out to me. It looks like they just arrived.

"You're already here." Aya-san says.

"Yeah, I got here a few minutes ago." I say.

"You're just like your brother Jeanne-chan. Always showing up earlier." Chisato-san says with a smile.

"That's an admirable trait to have." Eve-san says.

"Really? Thanks. It's because our mom doesn't like being late, so we picked up the habit." I explain to them.

"So what do we do first?" I ask them.

"How about we go to a cafe and chat for a while. We can get to know Jeanne-chan that way." Hina-san suggests.

"Sounds good to me." Maya-san nods in agreement.

"What do you say Jeanne-san?" Eve-san asks me.

"Sounds good." I nod with a smile.

"Then let's go to Hazawa Coffee. The coffee and cakes there are delicious." Chisato-san says.

"Really? Then let's go." I say.

"Then follow me." Chisato-san says as she leads the way and we follow.

--------------------

40 minutes later

Chisato-san leads us to Hazawa Coffee and we enter.

"Welcome. Oh, Chisato-san." A brown-haired girl greets us.

"Hello Tsugumi-chan a table for six please." Chisato-san says.

"Six?" Tsugumi-san says.

"Yes. We have a special guest with us today." Chisato-san says as she motions to me.

"Oh, who's this?" Tsugumi-san says.

"This is Jeanne-san, she's (Y/N)-san's little sister." Eve-san introduces me.

"Really?" Tsugumi-san says.

"Yes." Chisato-san answers.

"Hello." I bow my head in greeting.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." Tsugumi-san also bows her head in greeting. "You know, you're brother is a pretty frequent costumer of ours."

"This places does look quiet and relaxing. Something my brother likes." I tell Tsugumi-san.

"He gave me the same reasons." Tsugumi-san says. "Now let's find you a table."

Tsugumi-san leads us to a table and we take our seats. We order some coffee and cakes and chat.