Chapter 2: Roses

Our shift at CiRCLE was over and I was walking around town by myself. Usually Alisa and I head home together, however, after Alisa and I ate, she went to go check something by herself and I thought that it would be a good time to walk around.

After a few minutes of walking something catches my eye. It was another live house. At first, I thought about walking past it but I got interested since I'm now working at a live house, it would be nice to see how a live goes. So I decided to watch the live that they were having. I bought a ticket and entered the live area waiting for the show. It starts after a few minutes.

--------------------

20 minutes later

The first couple of bands that performed were decent but none of them really caught my interest and now it's time for the final band to perform and judging from the sudden spike in excitement all around me, the last band must be really popular. A second later, the final band goes on stage. There are 5 girls on stage, a girl with long silver hair, a girl with long teal hair, another girl with brown hair in a ponytail, a short girl with light purple hair in pigtails, and finally, a girl with long black hair. Their costumes looked like gothic-style dresses and they seemed quite serious. I wonder if they'll live up to the hype the audience is building up.

"Good evening, we are Roselia and we'll be playing, LOUDER." The silver-haired girl says to the audience and immediately afterwards the band starts to play.

[LOUDER by Roselia]

Uragiri wa kurai mama fall down

Kuzure yuku sekai wa

Kokoro hiki hagashite netsu wo ushinatta

Imada ni yowasa nijimu on mind

Mijukusa wo kakaete

Utau shikaku nante nai to se wo mukete

Iroaseta hitomi hi wo tsuketa

Anata no kotoba

Louder...!

You're my everything

(You're my everything)

Kagayaki afure yuku anata no oto wa

Watashi no oto de try to... tsutaetai no

I'm movin' on with you

(movin' on with you)Todoketai yo subete

Anata ga ita kara watashi ga ita ndayo

No more need to cry kitto

Morosa wa kudakeba ī so long

Setsuna ni osanasa wo tsurete

Kanaete miseru kara

I don't look back

Erabu no wa hitsuzen de all time

Hiritsuita suhada mo misete?

Hajiru koto wa nai noI