Chapter 7: Running into Roses

I'm walking through the park to breath in some fresh air; once again I'm by myself. I like it here and often come here to relax because the place is quite and has plenty of trees. There are plenty of people here who are either walking, relaxing, jogging, eating or playing with their dogs. Among them, I notice a girl with teal hair reading a magazine on one of the benches. It was Sayo. I decided to go greet her.

"Hello Sayo." I greet her.

"Oh Hello (Y/N)." Sayo puts down her magazine and greets me.

"Out relaxing?" I ask her as I sit down on the other end of the bench.

"Yes, I thought it would nice to get out of the house since Hina kept bothering me." Sayo says while rubbing her temples. "She kept talking about how she hanged out with you and Maruyama-san yesterday."

"Yeah we did, we even talked over some fries."

"F-fries?" Sayo's stomach suddenly Rumbles and she blushes out of embarrassment. "Uhhh..."

"Wanna have some fries with me." I invite her. Hina did mention that she and Sayo used to go out for fries together back then.

"I-if you insist, then I'll join you." Sayo accepts with a faint blush.

We headed to the same family restaurant that I went to with Hina and Aya yesterday. We take our seats, place our order and wait for our order. Sayo reads her magazine while I go through my phone as we wait. After a few minutes our order arrives

"Here you go. Please enjoy." The waiter places our order on the table. As soon as the waiter leaves Sayo and I dig in to the fries.

"So the joint live is a week from now, is Roselia ready?" I ask trying to start a conversation.

"Not yet, we're still practicing for it. It needs to be perfect." Sayo replies with seriousness.

"I'm sure Roselia will put on a great show." I say.

"You seem to have a lot of faith in Roselia."

"Well I was really amazed when I first saw Roselia, so you can say I have high hopes."

"I see, then we'll do our best live up to your expectations."

"Then I'll also do my best to help make this live a success." I tell Sayo who then nods to me. "Is there anything you want to talk about?"

"Hmm?"

"Remember that I told that if you want someone to talk to that I can help with that." I remind her.

"I remember."

"Not trying to be nosy or invasive, but it looked like something's bothering you. Of course I'll respect it if you don't want to."

"Thank you for your concern, but I'm fine."

"Well if you decide that you want to talk about it, I'm willing and I'm sure your band mates will to."

We continue to eat while making some small talk. Afterwards we part ways and I head to the mall.

--------------------

20 minutes later

I arrive at the mall and started walking around, looking at various shops. As I was walking I hear a voice call out to me.

"(Y/N)!" I turn to see who was calling me and see that it was Lisa. "Over here."

I approach Lisa who has Yukina with her.