Chapter 57: Once More Luminous

Start from the beginning

"Of course Ako-chan." Rinko nods while still having that devilish grin on her face. RINKO NO!

"Maya-san, you and I should be next!" Eve says excitedly while breathing heavily. WHAT IS GOING ON?!

"Well, I guess... we can..." Maya says nervously as she has a fierce blush on her face. MAYA NOT YOU TOO!

"I don't want to be last, but I hope you have enough for me and Aya-chan dear~." Chisato says seductively while Aya looks at me expectantly. ARE ALL THESE GIRLS THAT THIRSTY?!

"Alisa, help..." I turn to Alisa.

"So are we serious about the kids or should I go buy some protection for you?" Alisa says with a sadistic smile. I knew it!

"You sadistic little-" I say.

"You only found out now~?" Alisa says in clear amusement.

"So are we in agreement on the order?" Chisato says. That's it, I can only take a joke of this caliber for so long. I slam my hands on the table and pull myself up and look at everyone... What do I say? I'm at a loss for words at the worst time...

"Not until Seikatsu is in Middle School. AT THE EARLIEST!!!" I declare.

"Aww..." Ako says in disappointment and Rinko pouts. The rest of the girls all look disappointed. Just how ready were they?!

"Seikatsu?"

"Please explain."

Yukina and Sayo say respectively.

"Ako's to be born little sister." I explain.

"You're going to be a big sister Ako-chan?" Aya asks.

"Yup!" Ako says proudly.

"That's great Ako-chan!" Aya says.

"Congratulations!" Eve says and everyone asks questions about Seikatsu. Thank God I think the subject just changed.

"So Ako has a little sister on the way?" Alisa asks.

"You were there when Ako mentioned her last time. Don't you remember?" I ask Alisa.

"I guess I was laughing too hard to listen properly..." Alisa says while scratching her cheek.

"Yeah, we found out when we were helping bring Ako back. Even Tomoe only heard about it then." I say as I sit back down.

"What about you Alisa, no plans?" I ask.

"I don't know yet." Alisa says.

"Alright. Just know I got your back." I say.

"Did I ever doubt it?" Alisa says with a small smile and I smile back.

"So that means as soon as Seikatsu-chan is in middle school, you can't say no." Chisato says.

"No, I said that once Seikatsu hits middle school will be the earliest I'm willing to CONSIDER doing something like that." I restate.

"You'll change your mind someday my dear~. You can't resist for long~." Chisato says. She's not going to stop is she?

What did I get myself into? I thought these girls were innocent... I have a feeling they're going to try and get me to give in... Maybe I should buy some protection just in case... and have it with me at all times in case Chisato or Sayo get any ideas...

"I'm getting tired." I say. However, I then see the look on Chisato and Sayo's eyes and I immediately regret saying it out loud.

I quickly take a quick sip of my coffee.