Chapter 55: Cries of Increasing Silence

Mulai dari awal

"Oh... Umm... I'm... currently dealing with... a lot of stressful things myself... things that I particularly need to get rid of... I'm... really sorry." Rinko says.

"I'll want to hear about these stressful things eventually, a lot of us are worried about you. But as long as you're able to sort things out, know that we're at least rooting for you." I say in a concerned tone.

What she said only makes me worry more about her. But right now we have to help Yukina. But I swear, I'm going to help you as well Rinko, I promise.

"Sayo!" Lisa says as she rushes towards Sayo and hugs her.

"Imai-san..." Sayo says in shock.

"We were so worried about you... I'm so glad your okay." Lisa says.

"I'm sorry for worrying you Imai-san." Sayo says to Lisa.

"It's alright, all that matters now is that your back." Lisa says to Sayo as she lets go of her. "And now were going to bring Roselia back."

"Yeah!" Ako exclaims.

"Imai-san, Udagawa-san... Yes, let's bring Roselia back together." Sayo nods with determination.

As the 3 of them reunite, I can't help but think about how my actions led to Roselia breaking up. But, I can't focus on that. I should focus on bringing Roselia back together.

"I can see why Yukina cares so much about them." Mr. Minato says to me, I look at him to see he's also observing the girls reuniting.

"They are a family." I say with a small smile. "A family that I need to bring back together."

"Is that so?" Mr. Minato says and I nod reply.

"It's partly my fault this family fell apart, but I'll be damned if I let it stay that way." I say.

"Now this is the one thing that doesn't line up." Mr. Minato says.

"What?" I ask.

"Yukina described that the feeling that she got from you, as well as what she had observed of your behavior is that her music was to create a harmony within you... one that she described, 'didn't want to collapse in on itself for an unknown reason.'" Mr. Minato once again quotes Yukina on something I didn't know she could see.

"I was weak back then, I didn't think highly of myself. I was also carrying a heavy burden. One I didn't think I can handle. But then things fell apart and I began to hate myself for it and I blamed everything on me. I ran away. But then, my friends stayed with me and helped me see that what I was doing was getting me nowhere. So I decided to resolve myself to fix this problem. Eventually I saw how much pain I caused by running away. So that's why, no matter what it takes. I will fix this." I tell Mr. Minato.

"Hmm, that makes sense now. I'm sure that once you help here, she'll be proud to see how far you've come." Mr. Minato tells me. "Hey you 3, it's time to head in."

"Alright." All three of them chime as we ready ourselves to delve in and help Yukina.

We enter the Minato residence and head up. We soon stand just outside Yukina's room.

"So who goes first?" Ako asks.

"Me, please... I haven't seen Yukina in a while... I should take the brunt of the blow." Lisa says as she opens the door and enters the room then closes the door.

"Sayo, you and Ako should go next. I... should be the last one... She might... react violently to me..." I tell Sayo who nods in reply.

--------------------