♡ 29 ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

*Flashback*

Taehyung's POV

I giggle as his lips tease mine, pulling back every time I push forward. I am straddling his lap with my arms draped over his shoulders, his hands settled on my hips.

I lean forward again, but he moved his head to the side at the last moment, making me kiss him on the cheek. "Liam," I whine with a smile on my face.

He slides his hands up my sides and under my shirt. "You wanna take this upstairs so I can fuck your fat ass?" He growls into my ear.

My stomach drops at his words, but I don't let it show on my face. "Not today," I answer quietly.

He scoffs and pushes me off his lap. "Seriously," he breathes as he starts to stand up. I scramble onto my feet to stop him.

"Come on, Liam. Don't be upset."

He chuckles and turns to look at me. "I'm not upset. I can literally get a good fuck from anyone."

I wince at his tone and the words pierce my heart. "Liam, stop."

"And they would all be better than your loose asshole," he walks toward me slowly, making me back away from him. "You're such a whore. Letting the boys in this house fuck you all the time."

I gulp as my back hits the wall. "I-I don't bottom for anyone but you, Liam."

He shakes his head. "You think that makes it any better?" He grabs my hips and snakes his hands around to my butt. "Such a fat ass," he mutters, his hot breath hitting me in the face. He squeezes harshly and I jerk, groaning at the pain. He shakes his head and runs his hands up my stomach, dragging my shirt up with them. "You're so chubby. No muscles, all fat."

I bite my lip to keep my tears from surfacing. "Liam, please stop."

"Who would ever want to be with you?"

"Liam, you're my boyfriend. I love you," I plead with him.

He shakes his head and reaches up to grab my throat. I gasp as he tightens his grip, closing off my airways. I grab at his hand and try to push it away, but he doesn't budge. "You're so ugly," he spits out. I continue to struggle, unable to breathe and starting to blackout. "So gross."

"Hey, what the fuck is going on here?" A loud, angry voice causes Liam to pull his hand away and move away from my body.

I slide down to the floor, gasping for air.

"Oh my god, Tae," someone rushes towards me and I put my hand out to stop them.

"I'm fine," I croak out, my voice is cracked and raspy from the lack of air.

I look up at Liam who is looking at me with an expression I didn't expect. He's worried. "Tae, I'm so sorry," he kneels down and takes my face in his hand. "I didn't mean to take it that far."

"It shouldn't have started in the first place," the other person yells. I finally look up to see that it's Jimin. 

"Jimin, I'm sure there's a reason why this happened," I whisper.

"Are you kidding me?" Jimin yells, hopping up to his feet. "He almost choked you to death and you're gonna let him explain?"

Liam cuts in. "I'm saying I didn't mean to. I'm sorry, baby. I promise I'll never do it again." I bite my lip and look down at the floor. "Please, forgive me Taehyung."

My heart hurts because of the horrible words he has said, but I've been with him so long that I want to forgive him. 

"Liam, do you realize that all my life I have struggled with my weight?" I suddenly say. "When I was a kid I was chubbier than everyone in my class. I've always had a bit more fat on my body and I'm really sensitive about it."