♡ 6 ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

I yawn and stretch, sitting up in my bed sleepily. 

I have a plan for today. I am going to eat a healthy breakfast and head to the gym. Either that or take a jog around the campus. All I know is that I need to exercise in some way. 

I swing my legs around the bed and stand up, walking over to my door. Right when i open my door I'm met with a chuckling Taehyung. He's already dressed and wide awake.

"Woah, you're absolutely adorable in the morning," he laughs.

(i think we all know this episode of run)

I groan and shove around him to go downstairs. My bare feet slap against the floor loudly as I reach the fridge. I search for something healthy and find absolutely nothing.

"Do you guys seriously not eat anything healthy around here?" I rasp in my just-woke-up voice.

Taehyung chuckles behind me. "Your voice is almost as deep as mine when you're tired."

"Not possible," I mumble and shut the fridge loudly. I run my fingers through my hair and walk back upstairs.

"Where you going?"

I look back at Taehyung. "To get dressed. What? You wanna watch or something?"

He raises an eyebrow. "Can I?"

"No," I answer quickly and walk back up into my room.

I go straight to my closet and try to pick out clothes that will be comfortable while I exercise. It's hard when you also want to look hot while doing it. Although, I don't really need to try...

I choose a baggy sweatshirt and some grey sweatpants. I roll up the sleeves to my sweatshirt to just above my elbows and walk over to my mirror. I quickly style my hair, just brushing through it and parting it the way I like it. 

"Hey, Jungkook, are you doing anything fun today?" Jin comes walking into my room.

"I'm going to the gym, probably flirt with a few girls or something," I answer honestly.

Jin looks up at me and nods. "Can I come? I used to work out all the time, but I just got out of the routine and I could stare at some hot looking dudes. Please?"

I laugh and nod. "Alright. Get ready. I'm gonna probably grab a few groceries as well."

He bounces on his feet excitedly. "I love shopping. I actually love to cook and shopping is always so fun."